SWEE LEE Official Year End Sale @ Bras Basah Complex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the big poster again guys. dont just look at the BIG 50%.
what are the terms and conditions like? have been asked by other softies twice already but remain unanswered so i ask again.

why dont swee lee tell us what guitars will be on sale?

if only displayed items on sale then might as well i forget bout it.

Phil: to avoid disappointment, i suggest u call them up & check before going down or even better, go down personally to ask.

i called them & the staff asked me to see the website cuz they don't know anything :lol:

Yea... but 40 is a ridiculous number to sell considering the term of "year end" or "xmas" sale....

I'd rather the sale is more organized like city music...

how cud they not know. its a strategy i tink..
the thing is not to let us know..if not who will come?
im just assuming

fixit said:
how cud they not know. its a strategy i tink..
the thing is not to let us know..if not who will come?
im just assuming

haha...no la...last time during the mid-yr sales...i go swee lee few days be4 the sales to test and ask around...den the staff there honestly told me everything on the display will be on 50% sale...

perhaps its all marketing. the more people going down, the higher chance of them going home with at least something in hand.

Lol

This is my shopping strategy :-

ill go down the day b4 -> check if its realli goin for 50% -> then test the stuff(s) out -> watch them put it in place -> keep watching until the shop closes -> 'chope' a place outside Swee Lee -> pitch my tent -> slp until the shop open the next day!!

Now that is a typical Singaporean!! 8)

ItAcHi said:
den the staff there honestly told me everything on the display will be on 50% sale...

only items on display will be on %50 sale? how about their new stocks? i wanna get SZ320..

Its a sale man ... I guess only displayed items are sold for 50% ...
If all items sweelee carries are on 50% discount, then why do you think people queue up for haha. Its a 'clearance sale' .

=p

omg i just got back from my holiday and i find that i am one of the lucky 5.. o_O mind boggling. thank you swee lee! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back