SWEE LEE Official Year End Sale @ Bras Basah Complex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they WAR is goin to being again...

woah everyone is getting the LP...

i am also getting the LP if i can't get then i get the flying V

Hmm

The EPIs Gothic Flying V looks kewl, or the 'Dregon Dot' Les Paul model also not bad (in terms of appearance onli), imo.

Does Swee Lee have this ? Epiphone LP Custom3...

230523.jpg

Limited Edition though... [/img]

Thanks... it's a beautiful guitar yes... white border and trapezoid inlays. Simple, yet beautiful...

Ah, I guess I'll go for Epi LP Standard (Plus) then...

to sweelee,
just a suggestion from past experience,
please provide easier way to to pay for the item.

E.g. if I want to buy an amp, can I just leave the amp at the counter and tag it, instead of dragging it all the way from the back of the queue to the cashier?

you think during the sale, would the people at sweelee help you sort out the tremolos of your newly bought guitar?
or would they just chuck you aside since they are so very busy?

Cheryl said:
you think during the sale, would the people at sweelee help you sort out the tremolos of your newly bought guitar?
or would they just chuck you aside since they are so very busy?

You've obviously not been to the last sale :) On the 1st day there were long snaking Qs and people were let in a little a time to avoid a major crush. The staff will be very busy helping people with purchases (the payment Q was like so long!) so I wouldnt trouble them with complicated stuffs during that time if i were you. Unless u go towards the end of the sale where there less people (obviously cos the store is rather empty by then too!) and you are less likely to get what u wanted. Maybe you can ask the staff if you can come back another day for them to help sort things out.

hmmz... wanna ask the year end sale is only for 2days.. or are there anythings like there will be more then 20% discount...??

jeremyrozario said:
damn, didn' have at warehouse side, really wanted something t the sims drive sid, tht they don't have at brs basah

i think there is leh.. went down to swee lee bras basah today and asked one sales guy, he said sims drive shud have the sales too... tho he was pretty hush hush about everything =D and was like "WHO TOLD YOU???" then went "shhhhh" hahah =p

just to be on the safe side i think shud go for the bras basah one lah

Hideto said:
hmmz... wanna ask the year end sale is only for 2days.. or are there anythings like there will be more then 20% discount...??

Its 50% discount. STOREWIDE. At the last sale, people were grabbing as fast as they could!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back