HOT ROCKS UNDERGROUND @ KATONG!!! Plus YEAR END SALE!!!!

Is it possible to publish a price list of all the items that are on sale? If ppl are going to pay for admission charges, I think it is fair to let them know what are the deal first.

True that... I agree, 10bucks just gone and you see what you want and the price still not affordable or too many ppl hard to try,etc. This is a tough event, I want to get an epi les paul ultra 2 there,im now wondering whats the cost during the sale, Should conduct the sale at bras basah and sims too, more convenient.

Due to the company policy, we are unable to publish the price list on forums and web. But you are free to give them a buzz on the guitars you like to check out the Retail list price. :)
Meanwhile, we are still building up the wishlist for those who had stated in the Wishlist Thread! Keep them coming! ;)

2ndly, as mentioned previously, it's a Dual Event thingy (Launch of Hot Rocks Underground DJ Showcase and the Year End Sale), thus there was an Admission Charge involved.
Sign Up for MFO membership now and enjoy more FREE admission to More Events/Shows to come!!!!

Lastly, Dimarzios are DEFINTELY on sale as well! ;)

jus wondering if tis is the end year sale , i will assume that there wun be any other sale during Dec? cause normally swee lee end year sale is in decemeber.

thx

Will you guys be bringing in more stocks for the sale? Or are you just letting go of what's already there.

Certainly! There will be more stocks than what you see usually in the showroom! ;)
That's what the wish list thread is about. We will be stocking up heaps more!!! :)

jus wondering if tis is the end year sale , i will assume that there wun be any other sale during Dec? cause normally swee lee end year sale is in decemeber.

thx

Wonder no more cos this is the Year End Sale! ;)

just to check, IS IT A MUST to pay $10 just to enter Swee Lee for the Sales? Seriousily, I am not intertested in the DJ thingy. Some may wanna just buy and go.

Possible to give us a straight forward answer? If $10 entry is a MUST, me and gang really gotta do some reconsideration.

just to check, IS IT A MUST to pay $10 just to enter Swee Lee for the Sales? Seriousily, I am not intertested in the DJ thingy. Some may wanna just buy and go.

Possible to give us a straight forward answer? If $10 entry is a MUST, me and gang really gotta do some reconsideration.

No offence but I think the Advert Poster is Straight Forward enough.
It was explained in previous thread that this is a DUAL EVENT which is why there is an Admission charge (Free Admission are ONLY for MFO Members).

Gibson ES 335

Haha.. that $10 is for the DJ Event lah.
U can still watch the cool kids doing their cool stuff on the Pioneer CDJ!! ;)
I've seen them myself, Impressive! ;)

Fight ah? Won't lah. Got Bouncers one okie? hahah.
Go early and chances is that you may still grab your guitar in time! ;)
Thats why we are having a Wishlist here, so that we are giving only the Softies a higher chance in grabbing their dream gears! ;)

Hi, do you mean you will actually reserve the gears on the dreamlist for softies? anyway, I PMed you on Gibson ES335 VOS, need an indicative price so that I won't go down and find that at 50% discount it is still my half a year's salary..!!! If you can reserve for us it will be good..then no need to rush there Saturday morning.

Hi, do you mean you will actually reserve the gears on the dreamlist for softies? anyway, I PMed you on Gibson ES335 VOS, need an indicative price so that I won't go down and find that at 50% discount it is still my half a year's salary..!!! If you can reserve for us it will be good..then no need to rush there Saturday morning.

Sorry. There is no reservation for the wishlist.
We just try to bring those gears into the shop so that the softies still get a chance to buy what's on their wish list unless someone else grabs them first.
I've been having some problems loading into my PM this morning.
Price wise , you might like to drop the Showroom directly an email:

katong@sweelee.com.sg
or
adam@sweelee.com.sg

Cheers! ;)

Latest posts

Back