HOT ROCKS UNDERGROUND @ KATONG!!! Plus YEAR END SALE!!!!

Hi Swee Lee,

Do you have the flexibility to cater to your customers who are not keen in the DJ event, and don't wish to be charged $10 for the sale? I suspect quite a lot of us won't bother coming down for it because of the entry fee.

Cheers

Hi Swee Lee,

Do you have the flexibility to cater to your customers who are not keen in the DJ event, and don't wish to be charged $10 for the sale? I suspect quite a lot of us won't bother coming down for it because of the entry fee.

Cheers

I'm sorry but like I mentioned earlier on, this is a Dual Event and it's a collaboration of two organizers and a launch on these New DJs (similar like having bands playing in a show that have flea mart.. ), thus, the Door Tix is all fair for those on the other side involved.

We do have a Guest List but it's extended to all our MFO members as an added Privillege.
On top of that, I've also applied for an extention on the guest list for Soft.com which 3 lucky softies could come in under our Guest List instead of 1 as per suggested by one of the softies.. This is a gesture of appreciation for Soft.com having us here.

I seek your understanding to the situation here.
PS: Expect a little surprise at the door too! ;)

Cheers,
M.I

will there be the epiphone sg g-400 cherry red and other epiphone guitars in sufficient stock..?

Ok Guys!
It's been a long day for me and I hope I've answered as many enquiries as possible here.
I've answered my final question here so....gonna go help the Katong Crews with all the chores now! ;)

For more enquiries, please contact showroom at 6344 9916
It's a lot faster and accurate that way! ;)

See ya @ Katong this weekend!!!

PEACE & OUT! ! :D
Music Invitation

P/S: Don't forget to check these DJs out!!! You can try to rope them into your band!! ;)

OMG!! er... hopefully u can reply tis. are acoustic guitars available? like epi hummingbird and dove? cort parkerwood series? i am still deciding LOL. thx

Back