The Aftermath of Bras Basah Swee Lee Year End Sale!

ill lead a cutting team then, cut all ya queues. Uniform will be white singlet and cheesy espionage behaviour :lol:

to be honest, the white singlet guy approached me n asked if he cld join me n my friends in the queue and i was like 'un yeah sure.' so yeah, its partly my fault.

Taking no sides here, but honestly, if you guys go to a 50% sale with only one item in mind to buy... pardon me, but that's dumb. Queue cutting or not, that's one item on the list, and it's going to be wanted by lots more people. This time, it might be you complaining. The next time, it might be other people complaining.

So, shit happens. Take it easy, have a few items on the list. Guitars, cymbals, whatever. Make sure you're prepared. THESE THINGS HAPPENS, but don't let it get to you.

Peace.

Well, I went there on the first day of the sale, and I must say the Swee Lee stuff handled it pretty well. They tried their best to help each and every customer. Kudos to all the guys on the scene, although I feel there should have been more queue counters set up. It was quite a long while before it came to my friend's turn.
I think at least 95% of the time was spent on queuing for the payment.
But maybe it could be due to a shortage of staff I guess.

Oh, there was another door just beside the entrance, I was wondering why wasn't that used as a temporary exit. It would've helped ease the transition time travelling out, instead of trying to squeeze out with the whole group of people mashed against the glass door outside.

wow i would like 2 work at swee lee during sales man :D seems like biggie profit and pay :D

chester277 said:
wow i would like 2 work at swee lee during sales man :D seems like biggie profit and pay :D
haha...if u work during the sale...den u cannot buy anything liao leh...all u can do is jus see ppl get the items that u wanna buy...but of cos..u can ask ur frend buy for u la..haha

Hmmm.. might not bi the case~ think if you work there you can ask them to keep the 1 tat you wan...after the sale den collect? Or maybi they will only want you as a part timmer if don't wan to buy anything from them during the sale.

hmm..i dunno for swee lee case...but usually staff at a shop dun get to enjoy the offer or discount that are given by the shop to the customers...the only time u can get some stuffs is when the sale is over...

hey... seth_drums n i wanna invite u guys 2 a new year bash organised by our church at e EXPO hall 9. there's gonna b a lot of multi-talented bands and performances so its gonna b exciting... a chance 4 a gathering of those in e queue too...

i was e guy sitting on e foldable chair... seth's e guy who was super anxious dat sum1's gonna get his drum set... hahaha

oh cool!!din really see ur face...i noe angus and the other guy was playing the acoustic around ur area=))

Latest posts

Back