SWEE LEE Official Year End Sale @ Bras Basah Complex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh.. sorry my bad. din ask properly.. like.. will there be any more then 20% discount.. on this weekend and next???

tany said:
So it's only for display sets?

Yes. Watever on the shelf. For big items like guitars and what not, whats bought is bought (they wont replenish). But smaller items and accessories they may bring out more on 2nd day to replenish (even tho they say they wont restock, but i saw them doing this at the last sale!). Bottomline is, this sale is worth going early. If you go late, u are left with scraps.

I hope that apek who cheoped ALL the cymbals will not be around again. Irritating man. This time round, I'm gonna beat him!

haha... i got picked...
but dun tink got difference... :lol:
grg270 is 500 if i remember correctly. i asked for 250.
so, whether i win or not, it'll still be 250 suring the sale. 50% off mah. haha.

Eh yar lor does it even matter whether we got picked or not? To other SOFTies, no need to dispair la, i don't think got special treatment. Everything also 50% off what, so yeah.. Merry Christmas in advance haha!

so that means that all the prices are 1/2 of those in the sweelee webbie? and would they replenish guitars which are already bought off the shelves?

will SZ320 be on sale? how much will it be after 50% discount? what colours are available? the previous sale only goldtop and weathered brown..

anep said:
haha... i got picked...
but dun tink got difference... :lol:
grg270 is 500 if i remember correctly. i asked for 250.
so, whether i win or not, it'll still be 250 suring the sale. 50% off mah. haha.

it does make a different, I guess.

If you are not picked, you have to go there early and fight with hundreds people to get your dream guitar. This one, you've got privillege.

Yar lor.. Swee Lee PMed me say can reserve guitar and colour provided its available, so I guess can walk in late and still get my LP. Bottomline is 50% applies to all la.. but when they say UP TO 50%, does it mean everything's half price?

If its like the last sale, everything including gadgets (which were hot sellers) were at 50%. Only very few items - eg SOME keyboards were not at 50%. Thats about it. Everything else were at 50%.

And to Swee Lee (I know yr real identity) about reserving of stuffs, whats this thing about reserving stuffs - it is NOT FAIR. It should be first come first serve better. The person who has been queing since 7 am should have 1st pick, not your personal fren who waltz in later at 12 pm. Maybe I should let Alvin know about this.

Heavenscloud, the reservation is because you won the "My Swee Lee Christmas Wish" right?

Ooops my apologies to Swee Lee and Heavenscloud. Didnt read the posts properly.

To doomz, no they wont replenish guitars. So its like one guitar model for the early bird who grabbed it 1st. And dont bet on browsing thru website. Go recee and se what guitar is actually on display a day before. then come in very early to get it.

Goodie luck!

This time round I tink the Q is gonna be worst, cos last time we werent sure how good the sale was (people were very sceptical about the sale). I joined the Q at 11 am and was let in a longwhile later and all the good buys are gone! Including the cymbals cheoped by that apek.

Hmm

The ad states "Up to 50%" meaning not all items would be given 50% discount.

Lets hope there will not be arguements or squabbles over pricing issues :wink:

M said:
Ooops my apologies to Swee Lee and Heavenscloud. Didnt read the posts properly..

Hey no need for apologies, just a little misunderstanding! :)

James: Yeah.. i don't know how i got chosen also! Haha..

Anyway, i want to go and queue up also even though i can reserve, cos that's what makes the sale all the more happening and fun what. It's like those Takashimaya midnight sale, the minute it's past 12, they open the gate, and you see all those aunties and ah lians rushing in like children in a Toys R' Us store. Looking forward to it la.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back