SWEE LEE Official Year End Sale @ Bras Basah Complex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend told me since Swee Lee always has the policy of a 20% discount, in fact for the sale it's only an additional 30% off, which means in total its 50% off. Is this true?

Hmm

It would be more feasible to make your enquiries with the sales assistance over at Swee Lee Bras Basah, should you need any info.

Btw, just to clarify again, not all items are on 50%. The sale is up to 50%, so not all items will be given a 50% discount treatment. Don't put your hopes too high tho. Call & ask today.

thanks M for the reply! but during the 2nd day of the sales, would the shelves be left empty as the aftermath of the 1st day of sales or would they restock some of the guitars?

Hi musicinvitation,

Will there be any regulation whereby the customer will not be allowed to purchase more than a certain number of units of the same product?

It's just something I observed from the previous 50% sale, when a customer bought a whole lot of BOSS pedals. That left many disappointed.
Of course, I know this is inevitable.

any advice on how to get your stuff?? like queing around wat time and things like tat..?? lolx... dont wish to get up early in the morning . que there at 7.... lazy sia... but.. typical sgers will get earlier and earlier.. i wont be suprise if someone would camp there overnight.... there are quite alot of night stalls for supper around that area... which taste good too... wahahahahah

Ah crap, I didn't see the 'up to' 50% till now.
I've just enough to get the RG Prestige, and now I might not be able to get it! Unless it's 50% off, god!
ARGH! Talk about disappointments.

you don't have to worry man, most of it is 50% off, only some abit less. but don't forget to add in gst pal. :)

we should arrange a pre-sale tour!!! Invite Subversion as our tour guide. ha..ha..

"On the left, you will see a row of Fenders. On the right, you can see some Roland"

Today , I actually went down to do a tour or should i say a "survey" on what to grab during the sale ... hoping to grab a few good snare drums at a bargain ... but not much choices to my disappointment.

I wonder if they still have some more "chad smith signature snare" in their storeroom which will be diplayed on the sale day???

How much's the GST? Say the axe's 1900, half will be 950. And so what's the GST? 5% of 950?
I thought GST is already included in the price, :p

Hmm

Phil said:
How much's the GST? Say the axe's 1900, half will be 950. And so what's the GST? 5% of 950?
I thought GST is already included in the price, :p

Phil: I am afraid I might hafta disappoint u, but I don't tink 50% discount applies for that almost $2k axe u talking abt.

I just went there earlier today... and... the staff told me that ONLY THE DISPLAY ITEMS will be on sale. The rest, he said "No".

Oh well.... don't know how true..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back