SWEE LEE Official Year End Sale @ Bras Basah Complex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a wide selection of items at the last sale and people who came early were very happy. Hopefully it will be like that dis time round. But display sets only. Its 50% man. For teh expensive guitars this is a real savinsg and these guitars are in kmint condition (those in the glass rooms). Dont expect them to take out a brand new guitar from out of the box. And dont expect them to give them the boxes or packaging that comes with it if the item is displayed without the packaging. They really dont have the time! Its take, pick, and leave.

So, how about the non-display items ? No sale or discount for them ? Not even 20% off ?

The sale is during office hours... quite difficult for me as I'm working from 9-7

I cannot imagine. I mean the store will be like 60% empty during the second day of the sale. I mean they'll confirm replanish stocks. BUT, they'll replanish with other old stocks I guess.

tany said:
got non-display items meh? i mean all the guitars are 1 only since they're display set...

SL definitely will have stocks for the guitar of course... that's why I'm asking whether they're discounting the non display item or not...

ficiante said:
who's buying SZ320?

hahaha...suddenly alot ppl wanna get the SZ320...lucky during the mid-year sale i got it already...i think i will be there very early...jus like the mid-yr sale...so..anyone wan me to help them grab anything??hahahaha

itachi help me get an ibanezsa120 lol. i cant camp there, only can go there during late afternoon i scared out of stock

Hmm

bizzynick said:
itachi help me get an ibanezsa120 lol. i cant camp there, only can go there during late afternoon i scared out of stock

? ? ? I wanna get it too . . . Woot 8O

If u din manage to grab the SZ320 at the sale, just go down to Four Tones studio to play lor (one of the studio's guitars is a black SZ320!).

ItAcHi said:
ficiante said:
who's buying SZ320?

hahaha...suddenly alot ppl wanna get the SZ320...lucky during the mid-year sale i got it already...i think i will be there very early...jus like the mid-yr sale...so..anyone wan me to help them grab anything??hahahaha

eh bro you camping out there ?
i might camp too...

might have work at raffles city up to midnight bout there then pop over.

Re: Hmm

neuro182 said:
Kewl . . . I will be there early too . . . Wanna eat breakfast together?

sure thing man...haha...aiyo..both of u gettin the same guitar..i dunno who to help also...

as for SZ320...i thot swee lee reserve it for the lucky wish-list winner already...or they got another one for the winner...

Hmm

Hmm I tink the winner will get 1 from the stock in the warehouse, not the display set, so its still pretty much FFA :wink:

I'm super bent on the Ibanez SA120.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back