SWEE LEE Official Year End Sale @ Bras Basah Complex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,does anyone knows what ibanez GAX models do they have at the Swee Lee Bras Basah.And the price rage.I went there before and all the guitars are mostly expensive.Can you guys recomend me a guitars that i could grab during the sale with a budjet of around $250 .

hey,theres something i dont understand,im getting a sa120.I go to the sweelee web to check the price,but theres 2 prices 480 and 600, the 50percent applies to which price?

RG7321

Yo...folks..

I am planning to get RG7321 and Digitech RP50 . .
hopfully there will be stock.

do u all think RP50 is worth getting?

but i saw one 7 strings and the fret color is brown . but there is black color fret which is better than brown one...don't know they have .. man

can't wait anymore . .

Any body want to get that . .let me know . . i go and steal first . . a ha hah ha . . just joking

ATTENTION

friends, if you need an insight on certain guitar models before the sale, there is already a thread for it over at the Guitar- GEAR section, started in the hope of offering you some feedback/ opinion so that you can grab the most worthy guitar on the sale day. here's the link:

http://soft.com.sg/2006/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10839&start=0

Manson- there are ibanez 7string discussions in the above-linked thread, do add on your concerns there.

Parameswara- you can re-post your GAX enquiry there as well.

8)

tany said:
xspace said:
How much were the Strats going during the Sims sale? Those 1 to 1.5K fenders...

:?:

half price la! lol u got my fender h1 strat for $700

Wah... Seems like very good price... That means some good Ibanez even cheaper.

And also that means to always save up for next sales for high end / wished-for guitars... :)

i'm still pretty blur about the details...is it 50% off everything or 50% off display units while nett items get less dicount? :roll: dont wanna waste hrs waiting just to save $10

WOW...surprise surprise man..maybe the super early birds can get 75% off their purchase...haha...how i wish..

Hmm

Haha don't be surprised if u see people pitching tents outside Swee Lee BB on Wed evening even before the shop closes :lol:

I feel like tonning over but i got no frends to accompany me.Dang.
I need to get the stuff i want.
I would look like an idiot if i ton there alone. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back