SWEE LEE Official Year End Sale @ Bras Basah Complex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
edd said:
:) hi all pro and experts.i'm new to drumming and to this forum and i'm hoping to get a tama stagestar during the sales.will there be any sets? :roll:

alamak i oso want lei...*prays that i get it

Swee Lee website pricing is actually discounted by 20% without GST. So you gotta do your maths & bring it over to 100% & then add in the GST (if you get what I'm saying).

hey all ill be heading down to swee lee today to buy the boss ds-1 distortion

is it still there?? and at what price?? i cants seem to access the website so it'll be great if you help me...

thanks!

I went over to Swee Lee today and saw that there wasnt any Epi Les Paul standard available. Would they replenish the stock for the sale?

fenderrules said:
wooh i just came back from swee lee with the ds-1 in my hand. wow this pedal is amazing.....

I guess you couldn't wait another 2 days to save an extra 10 bucks then? ;)

lamebrainx said:
I went over to Swee Lee today and saw that there wasnt any Epi Les Paul standard available. Would they replenish the stock for the sale?

what epi LP are left there??

i saw 2 LPs. and they will NOT be replenishing according to a sale staff i asked him if got new stock for anything

There was the epi zak wylde, ace freshley, joe perry, dregen dot, classic, bob marley and the lp 100. Does any one knows if they would replenish the stocks?

hope this time I go won't have someone chopping the cymbals that I want again ^^

Looks like there's alot of guitar people lining up for stocks.

tany said:
i saw 2 LPs. and they will NOT be replenishing according to a sale staff i asked him if got new stock for anything

I think what they meant is that they won't replenish if guitars are sold out during the sale..
Apparently, saw them bringing in a whole chunk of guitars (including LPs) in the evening....
They can't possibly have no guitars to start the sale... hehehe..:p

If i don't remember wrongly, I saw a Epiphone Zakk Wylde in CAMO!! But still in the carton box when i saw it. Asked the staff and they said it'll be up on the sale date so guys! Keep your finger crossed!!! :D

ARRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

someone got my fender standard j-bass!!!! arggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i feel depressed and horrible..damn guitar gods are playing with me :cry:

Mr. sweelee pls pls pls pls put up a standard j-bass during the sales!!!!!! im dying of depression!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back