SWEE LEE Official Year End Sale @ Bras Basah Complex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be camping over tomorrow night. see you guys there if you are too. will probably bring a guitar along. sit down, relak, and strum away.

\m/

my friend is! we went down today to test out the cort guitars. they're average and he wants something cheap to start out with. the fender acoustics are not bad, but $600 list price.

and about replenishing, they will not be replenishing during the sale, or before the sale i guess. they just wanna clear everything that's left there. but dont fret, lots of LPs :p

I guess you couldn't wait another 2 days to save an extra 10 bucks then? ;)[/quote]

lol yeah. the kind guy at the counter told me tomorrow is the sale. but.....arrgghh who cant resist... :lol:

omg who would be crazy enough to camp overnight. i think i will wake up early and try to reach there at 11. u guys have an idea abt how many people there will be by that time? so i can hope and pray that nobody takes that squier bass i haf been eyeing...

from what i've seen and read, ppl will only go for

1)LPs
2)RGs esp. 350, 450, 321 what have u?
3)SZ320 LoL
4)efx

so that means it will leave us plenty of acoustic guitars, pickups, amps and ur squier bass :p

but just take note u have to find an alternative to ur guitar or when u go there, if it's gone, u panic and u dont get anything in the end. have 2 backup guitars u want. remember that!

wah...still must baf backup plan ar...i got budget 1 u noe...less than $350...cos my mom said 50% off mah...gif me lower budget. sighs

Marshall

hey . .folks . .

no offense but

where can i get marshall 10cd ( the small amp) beside davics guitar shop?
i can't find the small one...i saw 15cdr but it's expensive...

Laney and Ibanez
the 10 watt amps

which brand would u all recommend?

there's not much diff between small amps of different brand names. if it's ok with you, you can grab an Ibanez IBZ10 amp at the coming swee lee sale for less than $100...

ibz10.jpg

subversion said:
there's not much diff between small amps of different brand names. if it's ok with you, you can grab an Ibanez IBZ10 amp at the coming swee lee sale for less than $100...

ibz10.jpg

hey that's my practice amp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back