SWEE LEE Official Year End Sale @ Bras Basah Complex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no la...last time the mid-yr sales i also go at 6...den already got ppl queue liao...com'on guys...pay me some money...and i will help u grab ur dream guitar...HAHAHA...jus joking la...see what i can do lo...

Anyway I called SL today, and the rotund malay guy told me that all display items are 50% off. I specifically asked about the RG1570 and he's specifically told me that it's 50%.
I asked again and he said that it's strictly display items, what you see there is what you get. I guess you can't choose the colours and shit, even if they have one other that's not on display but is in the showroom. Hmm.
It's a huge relieve, but I hope that he didn't give me the wrong information.
I'm going at 9, is it too late? Esp when there are already people there at 6am. I hope my RG is still there!

Re: Lol

neuro182 said:
This is my shopping strategy :-

ill go down the day b4 -> check if its realli goin for 50% -> then test the stuff(s) out -> watch them put it in place -> keep watching until the shop closes -> 'chope' a place outside Swee Lee -> pitch my tent -> slp until the shop open the next day!!

Now that is a typical Singaporean!! 8)

no, it's not typical singapore. It's you only.
And don't dream that you can test the item you will be buying on the sale day.

What's your next plan? I guess you will flood Luther classified with WTS ad? :lol:

i didn't see everyone going there to grab the Rgs and Les pauls today. hmms, maybe they are waiting for end of year?

I was there today and the salesman said almost everything that will be in the store will go for 50% off, including all the guitars in the room at the back. He also said the stuff that won't be 50% off will be the stuff already discounted.

Pls pm me if you want to team up - I need to be at work on the 29th but I'd be happy to make mutually beneficial arrangements for someone to attend the sale on my behalf.

:D

jennajunkers said:
i didn't see everyone going there to grab the Rgs and Les pauls today. hmms, maybe they are waiting for end of year?

Yea man . The whole shelf of Les Pauls, nobody touch sia.
And all the racks of RGs ...all there .
But i think by Saturday hor ... which is tml ... confirm all clear liao LOL.

gone? now, already?
I know it's the rotund one, I can recognise that lackadasical voice of his.

eeh, i'm currently pretty broke now.. Any "master" here can give me some 4D numbers? Lol.. eh my number didnt win yesterday.

Planning to get a semi-acoustic
Wah-pedal
Guitar stand
Cables

if i really win 4D, i'll get a Gibson les paul.

AIYA.. let me win let me win! Might be going there at around 8am or 9am. heh.

Hmm

I tink I'll hold up for the Dec 29th one.

Most of the peepz wld haf blew their cash on this sale, so I tink I'll pretty much get my stuffs at the "Year End" one. Kekeke.

haha..yeah great move man...i guess most of the SOFTIES here haf already blow their pocket or wallet after the sims drive sales...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back