Romantic things.

Romantic = Come on baby light my fire ( the doors) , Love Love me do (Beatles), lonely is the night when i m not with you (air supply)

yeah then i'll sing air supply's all outta love soon. lol.

aiyaaaaa sian. she seems to be so unpredictable. -shakes head-

haha lac la newbie, chances are she's not as complicated as she seems...just be yourself and don't do anything REALLY stupid think you should be fine already...

just wanna kaypo about others only, thats y so many people viewing it. Wanna learn some tips too.

i guess u need to be original and creative to attract her.
Sincere effort is important in my opinion.
Hopefully the girl see the effort u put in to surprise her.
and hopefully u dont waste ur effort on a girl who dont deserve it..hehe

good nite. god bless.
thank you!!

stars said:
Romantic = Come on baby light my fire ( the doors) , Love Love me do (Beatles), lonely is the night when i m not with you (air supply)

how can u pple forget

UNCHAINED MELODY??!!!!

:D

:D

unchained melody = power ballad... u need to be an uber strong singer to sing the ANd iii Iiii iaiieee aiiie aiiieeee willl allllwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssss lubbbbvvvvvv uoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooooohhh i

LOL

hmmz seriouslly speaking. ALl the best Newbie :D got get em tiger :D hmmz just be honest and sincere with her. tt should do the trick :D

haiz i m commitment phobic, everytime about to ask a girl to b my gfren i ll like get cold feet and dissapear for a week

good luck to u newbie.. for ur romantic date with ur that soon gonna be ur stead girl...

relationships.. i'm in deep s**t with this things right now... so deep until i dunno how to amend my mistakes

since the thing happen.. i realli dunno wad to do.. i'm lost.. very lost.. it's starting to change the way i'm living and the way i m presenting myself.. it's changing my everything~!

nahhh probably which new pickups shall i get next , i'm suffering from GAS or i sleep with my guitar because my teddy bear does not love me anymore :lol:

metalella_eh said:
since the thing happen.. i realli dunno wad to do.. i'm lost.. very lost.. it's starting to change the way i'm living and the way i m presenting myself.. it's changing my everything~!

lol.. same

Back