Romantic things.

yeah same here , i can't believe i actually spent $54.90 on The Sims 2 just to get my mind off her for a while...

I'm going crazy cause she haven't top up her hicard yet...how stupid can one get when he/she is in love eh? :cry:

lol.. believe it or not.. i went in search for ganja.. but den.. to no vail.. so...... now pretty backto normal oredy..still got my darling guitar accompany me :D

dont tell ur RG that u got a SG mistress lah..

i hid my squier and yamaha classical on top of my cardboard for2 yrs liao... dont let my washburn noe k? shhhh..

DoubleBlade said:
i can't believe i actually spent $54.90 on The Sims 2 just to get my mind off her for a while...

i have a friend whom wanks to the sims................

LOl ... the thread starter is probably with his date at the singapore river :D

if the date goes well we oughtta start a soft sticky : 101 softie ways to get the girl of your dreams :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHH PSYCHOS.

eh not bad lei. siao siao. today's date wasnt as smooth, last min shit like she gotta go back early. fine with me.

started out with lunch. cost me 15 bucks just for the both of us -smacks forehead- then walk walk.

then we went to this ulu place, under some link. in between caltex house and some other OUB or UOB buildin. then the shops all not opened one. sat there, back lied to each other.

she suggested it lor hahaha. sweet lah. then her head lied on my back, i also tilt my head backwards. she didnt move away sia. woohooooo

not romantic, but sweet. things didnt turn out the way it suppose to be, but sure turned out something i least expected :p

:cry: sniff... how sweet...

i'm so sad... then just nice listening to Jame's song that made him cry. wah laaaaauuuuuuuuuuu :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088 :smt088

Back