Romantic things.

when my ex and i were together, i once serenaded her at Swing, the jazz bar at Cuppage. wrote a note on a piece of paper to the house guitarist asking if i could borrow his guitar and sing her a song before she left for australia. he read out the note to the whole bar, which was a little embarassing. then he called me up onstage, i sang, and i actually got a standing ovation. lol. :D

she liked it so much she was in tears at the end.

.....actually, i'm not sure if it's cause she liked it or if it's cause my singing is that bad.

edit: i felt so guilty about posting a joke in such bad taste that i had to take it off. apologies to those who didn't get to read it and shake their heads. :) yes, i have a soul. cheers!

Newbie said:
(eh im NOT YET attached, scully she change her mind find a better guy with abs muscle and money. HA then i gone case.) LOL

IF she really go for those 3 elements, then you are better off alone IMO. Hehe.. :smt044

Silencer said:
not worth it lar... concentrate more on ur music

it's juz a name.. i'm still a very beginner on guitar.. i see the stuff that u all type.. i will go O.O.. dun even know wad u all talking abt...

by the way the name is there to spike me.. make me wanna learn more on both my guitar and her... self deceiving aye?

Eeeeeee

got moustache

use9.jpg

imagine THAT on a girl. you get the idea.

Newbie said:
Lifehouse said:
IF she really go for those 3 elements, then you are better off alone IMO. Hehe.. :smt044

Newbie , you should go for the Plain Janes instead of the Sophisticated Susans....

A girl with a simple mindset towards life could save you hundreds of dollars on expenses which in return you could buy gear for your guitar 8)

Praetorian said:
Eeeeeee

got moustache

use9.jpg

imagine THAT on a girl. you get the idea.

eh isn't that the General Lopez fella from i forgot was from what country who was nicknamed the Napolean of South America???? :roll:

*Out Of Topic*

Back