Romantic things.

Love love me do ,

you know i love you

I ll always be true

so please-eeeseeeeeeeeee

LOVE ME DO....

Love me doo

- the beatles

haha.. since newbie's attached liao.. mibe he'll start to play love songs more often? :lol: ... richard marx's 'right here waiting' :wink:

ah thats insane. i lazy to go learn that song -.- Maybe i just sing. wahahaha

play more love songs, definately. but just oepn chords lahhh. wahaha

or maybe i can even make a love song for her, then go perform. woot.

(eh im NOT YET attached, scully she change her mind find a better guy with abs muscle and money. HA then i gone case.) LOL

hah? if she does that.. u wasted your 15 bucks lol.. i say for the last time.. give up, be single, play more guitar.. lol

ehhhh i never say giving up guitar lahhh horrr..

i'll still be as active man. love is just the small thingy to spice u up baby. u never know. my future gf may be a motivation to me. -winks winks-

Newbie said:
ehhhh i never say giving up guitar lahhh horrr..

i'll still be as active man. love is just the small thingy to spice u up baby. u never know. my future gf may be a motivation to me. -winks winks-

haha.. the wonders of love.. :oops: ... how it makes pple go mushy and feel nice all over 8)

wow.. RP peeps.. i'm performing in the school dunno wad event on 5th of may.. not guitar.. but drums.. and not ang moh drums.. is chinese lion dance's drum.. but not confirm yet..

darn.. dun speak abt relationship.. i will get jealous and i go crazy.. i even name my guitar after her name~! goodness gracious me... i'm think i'm realli nuts abt her.. and it's driving mi nuts.. real nuts...

why must name ur guitar after ur girlfriend? be original abit la hahhaa i named my guitar after my friend's girlfriend.. see? dififerent hahahah \m/

Back