Romantic things.

Dude... be yourself. Whatever you think it might
spice up her mood, then go for it. The main thing
is you have to be comfortable with what you are
doing.... And do not pretend for who you are not...
Since you know 100% that
she has fallen for you.. i think what ever you do,
she will really appreciated... Good luck and
have fun. :lol:

duskalways is a girl?! o.o LOL

well ok. i guess... tmr go walk walk a lil. if posible catch a movie. go esplanade sit by the side and talk till go home.

i rather talk to her lah honestly. like let her know me better or something. much much better that is. lol.

just be yourself, be humble, be nice, make her like you for who you are, not what you are or what you have...

sigh. boring. boring. boring. singapore's really boring. few things only. kite, ice skate, bowling, picnic, see boat, escape, sentosa, beach. HOME.

omg AHHHHHH

Newbie said:
:smt081 hahaahaha... i am used to being called a dude here!!
relax la newbie, she will just like you for you! really, gals are ez to please. if she is too tough to handle, then she is not the one for you. also not worth the effort in the long run, because must please no end. :roll:
enjoy! this is the best time, the dewy eyed floaty cloud 9 stage! :smt055

tsk tsk well said well said. akkakakaa excited abt tmr.

dunno how many 9123902183021 light yrs never go on date already. busy with band stuffs and sch work. wakakaka

FINALLY -kneels down-

duskalways said:
if she is too tough to handle, then she is not the one for you. also not worth the effort in the long run, because must please no end.

I though romance shouldn't come too easy, because in this case, eventually the guy is going to get bored of the girl (the other way round too)... Or even so if they really get together, when they are old what are they gonna talk about... how easy it was to date each other..... sorry i don't mean any offence, if i did offended you in my above words. Just letting my heart out.... :wink:

eh.i dint know that either.......hmm......anyway newbie, like everyone said, be yourself, thats the most impt thing. ofcourse, dont make the day to complex either, or to simple. just make it right i guess. dont do too many things or do too little. lolx..dunno what im talking. :D anyway.

sigh. boring. boring. boring. singapore's really boring. few things only. kite, ice skate, bowling, picnic, see boat, escape, sentosa, beach. HOME.

you cld take her sailing :D

all the best man. one more thing u cld do is take her somewhere for dinner, tell us where and what time, and we'll all bring our guitars down heehee :D u cld choose a song too. lolx

hahaha set or not. softies so on ah hhahaha.

ok set lah. next time got dinner, i prepare 5 sets of songs. 1 set 8 songs. play until we finish desert HAHAHAHA

duskalways: hmm girls are not as simple lorrrr. lol i think this one im chasing after like not as simple. -.-

newbie, depends loh. some men do prefer not so simple gals, personal taste la. when in love, everything looks good and worth to sacrifice. anyway have fun and enjoy the process. just protect your heart a little, because the luvvv process has quite a rollercoaster effect on the heart! :wink:

Newbie said:
. Aiyooo i feel like bringing my guitar to the singapore river then sit there play. superrr laojiao man that way. LOL

fren, maybe try bring ur tong guitar go her downstairs and sing "do you know I'm waiting for u"... oh ya, dun 4get wear protective head gear :smt003

Back