Romantic things.

just be yourself lah. go makan, catch a movie, find a quiet spot to watch the stars.

talk about ur experiences and ask for her experiences. don't try to initate anything to start a relationship lo. when the feeling comes it will be pretty natural.

newbie, since she likes your guitar playing, why don't you compose something for her and give her the cd? if lagi inspiration, write her lyrics to go with, or poetry. lol, i actually told one guitar teacher to do dat, and he did that, plus a bouquet of flowers! mushy huh? ya, he was in luvvv! hope he is not reading tis!

DONT SHRED TO GIRLS!

play open chords.. sing sing love song.. DONT EVERRRRRRRRRRR SHRED!! TRUST ME!! I GOT EXPERIENCE!!

I MEAN DONT SOLO OSO.

duskalways said:
hahaha, wat happened gordonzz?

dont go into details lah :cry: :cry:

common sense... typical type of girls prefer listen to radio friendly pop punk than malmsteen.

dont talk about 5566 and energy YET.

haha just let nature take it course..how long have you known her? she still trying to know you better e..means still not very close? den maybe dun use the hand method..she will freak out i guess..but when 2 of you can feel the sumthing..den u can try le :p

yeah i agree with lif..want me to stop my passion and dream..is impossible...she should compromise with you if she really love you :wink:

gordonzz said:
common sense... typical type of girls prefer listen to radio friendly pop punk than malmsteen.
I never knew u play malmsteen stuffs. Which songs sia?

FINALLY A THREAD DEDICATED TO WHAT THE HELL I AM EXPERIENCING NOW!!!!!

arghhhhhh it's been exactly a week since i last saw my girlfren and to make things worst , her hicard has no value and i'm hoping that she would top it up very soon as she would be getting her monthly allowance.I can't call her house cause her parents would probably slaughter me.I've been drowning my sorrows on The Sims 2 lately as there's no other nice games on the market either that or i have completed playing them....

Newbie my advice to you is to NEVER talk to her in depth details of guitars for example the kinda pickups you use or what kinda strings you're using.You know lah , those technical stuff in guitars that would really turn a girl off pretty badly.Even if she's a guitarist , trust me , it makes no difference at all...

My girlfren is a Pianist and after we went steady , everytime i talk about pianos she's not as interested as she used to be before.Yah lah , before we went steady , can talk to her about piano stuff 24/7 for all i care , but after that she kinda got sick of it but i don't mind lah.... :D

Newbie , you just have to be yourself , don't try to act Malmsteen or *add a ultra emo romantic guitarist here*.You just have to follow your heart for whatever may seem right....

I give you a little hint , go tell your friends you like her and you know lah , they purposely bastard you and go tell her or you can write some stuff about saying you're attracted to her personality (BUT NEVER GO FOR HER LOOKS) on a BLOG and make sure she reads it accidentely.Then she will come after you and ask you whether it's true or not.It is then that she will probably say whether she likes you back or not.If not , then you ask her what she feels about you.Once you know that you both like each other....NOW YOU CAN JUMP TO THE HOLDING HANDS PART!!!! Surprise her by suddenly holding her hand until she gets home.Feels weird at first , but hell it feels damn shoik!!!!

Maybe Duskalways could get some comments about it cause i don't know whether it works for most girls or not.... :lol:

GOOD LUCK BRO 8)

go esplanade and singapore river for what? so expensive and somemore all you see is buildings buildings and nothing but buildings...

go east coast park , the cheapo's ideal place to bring his girlfren and who is looking for a budget and meaningful outing.... :lol:

juzt go there and watch the horizon in front of you , she'll probably enjoy it with you...

DoubleBlade said:
Maybe Duskalways could get some comments about it cause i don't know whether it works for most girls or not.... :lol:
hahaha.. dear doubleblade, i am very simple la. i respect my guy frens and appreciate whatever they do for me, even if they buy me kachang puteh, i still very happy. truly lah. it's the heart i go for.

Back