:arrow: SOFT BBQ....FASTER SIGN UP!!

don't worry candie!! haha loser DRINK DRINK DRINK!! =D if muslim...then err....haha of muslim lose then go bbq food for us! wahahaha must accept some form of punishment! MAN ON ARR!! I WANNA MAHJONG!!!!!

about the redness, iono. i can drink half a bottle of fruitwine without turning red. at least, thats the biggest amount ive tried within an hour. anyway, my dad says turning red = healthy. the more red u turn, the healthier u are. pple who stay colourless = circulation lousy, or somesuch. im gonna die soon. ah well, what to do. i love fatty food :twisted:

so, i spose, maybe make urself unhealthy? then no more red?

wah. all the mahjong siao pple ar. :( me dunno how to play mahjong. prolly must stay away from u guys. if not kenna bbq chicken wings whole night.

yea fruitwine is right, it's not because you are a weak drinker that's why you turn red.. lol. for me, i'm still colorless after i drink a jug or so. you store wine in your amp? OMG.. just becareful that they don't leak or something.. can be quite hazardous 8O anyway, share some of your wine with me if i go to the chalet :p

haha, provided i can sucker some big bro or sis around here to buy me some :D bleh. dun think the amp big ennuf. :( the stoopid speakers too big. no space for me wine. man. when i grow up, im gonna have a wine cellar all to myself. and it'll only have fruitwine in it. :twisted:

haha, has it got anything to do with genetics? my parents both don't drink too...i asked a science teacher before, he told me that if u turn pale after drinking, means you lack some enzyme or sth lah...but i dun wanna turn pale, i wanna remain the same colour...lol...

if i am there, just gimme some cash and i'll buy u as many bottles as you want, haha. hmm fruitwine, never tried it before though. what brand is it? is it good? i only drink stuff like beer, vodka, jack etc.. going to die young too lol

lol. fruitwine, according to that nice pretty colourful sticker on the bottle, is chardonnay + fruit flavours. like peaches, mixed berries, stuff like that. its sweet, unlike normal whites and stuff, thats why i like it :D

sorry ar, thread got hijacked into fruitwine bs

Oh yes! Chardonnay! My dad used to buy that alot, and I used to steal from him. =x Nice.

STEADY ah siva, drummer-buah, we gamble through the night, at most I bbq all the chicken wings lol.

Fruitwine said:
lol. fruitwine, according to that nice pretty colourful sticker on the bottle, is chardonnay + fruit flavours.
lol...i only tried the fruitwine which is what u specified, but the flavour is "tropical fruits", n there was a picture of a pineapple and some other tropical fruits...didnt really like it, cos i dun like pineapple...haha...now im having this japanese plum wine in the fridge...its sweet like mad...anyone drinks that?

its a posibilty that i may be going ..
but also got anep's problem ... i know nobody ..
maybe make new friends there ..

anyone can go ah? :D

oooh... MA, keep it in ur fridge, and birng it along! :D lol, anyone ever dried bbq durian? lol, heard it tastes "unique". put some in some vanilla vodka and it'll be the perfect loser's punishment.

abt the fruitwine, i like peach mixed berries, heck. i love it all. especially when i only get to drink one bottle every 4 odd months *sob* :(

hmmm .... dun know you guys really well, in fact i dun know anyone at all. But it sounds like fun .... and i would love to join. :)

Back