The 2nd Soft Drummer Meet-Up - 21/4/2007

RD , your pics always come out weird lei. Either grainy,over-exposed or under-exposed or all...hahaha....

Next session remind me bring cam i help out! :)

k 8O ... tks for the heads up robsg =)

i remember he was this passionate drum nut.... that was before he settled down and had more stuff on his hands

we managed to catch up and hang out (at the studio of course) a couple of yrs back... and that was cos he got posted to work for a week at boat quay production house, heh... remember him as a quite big on neil peart and buddy rich ... hope he's doing good man

yeah im that pic man....

thanks for the heads up man, raelly apprietiate it... i'm still practising hard but lately haven't been practising since i last sold my drumset so that was my first time behind a kit after like almost 3 weeks or so haha...

other than that just air drumming..

Bro plainsman - that is a very good idea - why not. Can you help put up a Thread like that - I'll chech if James would be kind enough to make it a "Sticky" - so that any Drum-Exchange(meetup) - 1st & 2nd now will all be documented so that we don't loose track of where we are moving...thk u grea idea.

Bro Marc...Bliss real name is correct but is spelled as "Hairy" :lol:

See at the next meet up, its always fun to meet people and play with wind and string instruments.

Regds
Lazius

Back