Soft Drummers Meet | Sat17th March 07 | 1-4PM | LCUBE@Duxton

All you young fellas with raging hormones (including brother RD) :lol:

I think we need to give dasao(translation: elder bro's wife) a soft.sg account also :p

Wah Bro Weckl bery wicked :evil: - EVERYONE HERE ...don't let me wify knows - "SOFT FORUM" har...Kekekekeke !.

marcdadrummer - oh so you are just 16 years old....Hm.mmm this is the time to focus on your studies & drumming only...as for the :smt061 :smt061 - better leave it to us older Bros to handle lah...Know so many :smt061 :smt061 for what now har - must be gd boy study hard ok...Kekekekekeke :lol:

bro RD, rla, kari, i think we miss consider something, coz bass and drum are twin, maybe next time we can like bring a few bassist friend to come along.
8)

for the first meet up lets just keep it to drummers... we are family man... we dont play wif strings and picks.... we play wif skins and sticks... haha

maybe next time den get a few bassist over...

RD- you so many gf liao y still need to know girls sia.. let the boy have a chance.. scarely the only female drummer there 60 years old.. haha..

arhhh... hahahahaha

thats where you are wrong... they arnt stings.. they are wires....

hopefully i am right...haha

we can work a lil smth smth out together with studies and relationships.. haha yeah ur right too lah sometimes it's better just to focus on ur studies at my age but once in a while, u need that special someone to lean onto when ur feeling down...

ps: do u know that we find our soul mate not just by her looks and charm but through our most important sence of smell!! yeah it's pretty true people!!

hopefully the chick drummer there not 60 years old lah.... like that 2 more years wan retire ready haha!!!

can't wait for tommorrow:D

thats where you are wrong... they arnt stings.. they are wires....

BEEP. The same can be said for guitar strings :lol:

Snares are referred to as 'snare strings' and 'snare wires', check google if you're in doubt. :wink:

Btw, Grover makes snare wires/strings which are not coiled (just like the old days when the snares were made of gut strings), I've heard they're especially great for jazz.

http://soft.com.sg/web/modules.php?name=Gallery

18_G.jpg

06_G.jpg

10_G.jpg

more pix in the gallery , http://soft.com.sg/web/modules.php?name=Gallery

wa.....my face got censored T_T.(blurred by reflection actually)
thanks for the upload james!

hey RD why dont u post the pics u took too?

Back