1st Ever Soft’s Bands Collective Singapore "OPENING"-Bands Monthly Meetup- 23.10.2010

soft_band_17.jpg

soft_band_18.jpg

soft_band_19.jpg

soft_band_20.jpg

More to come!!

excellent pics man!

P.S :
I need the following myspace or facebooks :
Ryuusei / Renaissance
Gang Bang
Imps
Plan B
The Hero Dies
Blank Shot
T.T.T.

Haha FGL was that your cell phone video? We're so pixelated! Anyway the bassist Ivan and drummer Val are The Groove Machine and we decided i'm not groovy enough so i'm just John Lye and The Groove Machine hehe. Cheers!

Haha FGL was that your cell phone video? We're so pixelated! Anyway the bassist Ivan and drummer Val are The Groove Machine and we decided i'm not groovy enough so i'm just John Lye and The Groove Machine hehe. Cheers!

he hee John - yeah my HP vids meant as bootleg teaser - Blueprintstudios will post the official vids soon ...

for some reason, I vid quite a few bands but only 4 vids were in my memory card - + also other vids I had were all lost also .... dammm strange ...

so bands not featured in my bootleg HP vids - sori bout that - I think my memory card got issues

more to GHEE tree... i need the ghee...rusty liao

no prob we play easy songs lah .. was thinking of ...

1. Any Steve Morse number
2. Surfing with the Alien - Joe Satriani
3. Terra Firma - Tommy & Phil Emamnuel
4. Rasa Sayang eh / Di Tanjung Katung medley (from chocolate bar karaoke list)

Last edited:
more RG pix - thanx to bro Tetragramaton

rg's geri sessioningg for the cockettes

the cockettes feat Geri Bheem

explicit obsession - I think ..

xpf

mc jack & wldeboon

Thanks Darrell! You're doing great!! Sure...would love to share some of those old school things we guitarists normally do. Like how to 'wayang', showmanship and let the crowd forget how wrong we played, etc. Hehehe!! Yeah..Holy Diver next!! See if Jack got his throat fine as he is not in his form though just recovering from some flu.

Haha....You'r an awesome guitarist bro. You and FGL la! Yeah we should share some tips next time, maybe the ghee 3 thingy too! haha! soft all star jam! I'm pretty sure your vox could pull off Holy Diver if he wanted to...he has a fantastic voice....David Coverdale ley

Back