1st Ever Soft’s Bands Collective Singapore "OPENING"-Bands Monthly Meetup- 23.10.2010

Designer & Graphic Artists : Bro Charles Committee Of Soft's Bands Collective Singapore - Great Job !
SOFTBandCollectiveposter-FINAL.jpg

Officially Registered Bands Of Soft's Bands Collective Singapore(Slot Time) & Playing in This Gig

Band Name / Genre Of Music

1. - 1.00pm to 1.20pm - The Cockettes - ( RAPPING INDIE ROCK )
35. - 1.25pm to 1.45pm - Tranquility Defied ( METAL / PROGRESSIVE )
3. – 1.50pm to 2.10pm - Retro Groove - ( RETRO )
5. – 2.15pm to 2.35pm - Ryuusei / Renaissance - ( J ROCK / POP )
6. – 2.40pm to 3.00pm - PinkTips - ( ALTERNATIVE ROCK )
7. – 3.05pm to 3.25pm - GangBang ( METAL )
47 – 3.30pm to 3.50 pm - John Lye & The Groove Machine – BLUES ROCK
9. – 3.55pm to 4.15pm - Karra - ( ROCK / REGGAE )
10. – 4.20pm to 4.40pm - Imps - ( ROCK )
11. – 4.45pm to 5.05pm - Plan B - ( POP ROCK )
12. – 5.10pm to 5.30pm - Deep Fried Ninja - ( HARD ROCK )
13. –5.35pm to 5.55pm - xGF - ( POP ROCK )
14. – 6.00pm to 6.20pm - Hidden Tracks - ( ROCK )
15. – 6.25pm to 6.45pm - Explicit Expression - ( ROCK )
27. – 6.50pm to 7.10pm - Fallen Project – (ROCK / PROGRESSIVE)
17. – 7.15pm to 7.35pm - The Inimical Alternative – ( ALTERNATIVE ROCK
18. – 7.40pm to 8.00pm - Tetragrammaton – ( CLASSIC ROCK )
30. – 8.05pm to 8.25pm - Cranium Carnage – ( METAL )
25. – 8.30pm to 8.50pm - The Hero Dies – ( ALTERNATIVE ROCK )
40. – 8.55pm to 9.15pm – Pink Stiletto ( HEAVY ALTERNATIVE )
42. – 9.20pm to 9.40pm - Blank Shot – ( PUNK ROCK )
23. – 9.45pm to 10.05pm - T.S.U ( This Side Up ) – ( INDIE ART POP )
4. – 10.10pm to 10.30pm - Green Monster - ( STONER ROCK )
33. – 10.35pm to 10.55pm – Bikkurishita / ビックリ – (J POP )
43 . – 11.00pm to 11.20pm - T.T.T – ( HEAVY METAL )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officially Registered Bands Of Soft's Bands Collective Singapore Not Playing in This Gig

26. Embrace Them Ghost – ( AMBIENTCORE )
28. Pretty Scar – ( CLASSIC HARD ROCK )
29. Assault – ( METAL )
31. Beatz – (RnB / HIP HOP )
32. MODE – ( BRI / HARD ROCK )
34. Absolute Restrictions ( ROCK )
2. Grail Of Death [GOD] - ( METAL ) – cant play on 23rd Oct
24. B.L.U.T – ( PROG ROCK / ALT. METAL )
36. SPARTUCK ( Malaysia KL ) – EXPERIENTAL SONGS
37. Pillowphilia – ( J ROCK )
19. Snow Of December ( PUNK ROCK ACOUSTIC )
16. Persona - ( ROCK )
20. STEREOHEADS – ( ALTERNATIVE ROCK )
21. ias & The Boys – ( ALTERNATIVE / ACOUSTIC )
22. Breakfast Theory – ( ROCK / METAL / JAZZ)
38. The ChengZ – ( ALTERNATIVE METAL )
39. One Degree North - ( ROCK 60s )
41. Advent Souls – ( INDIE PUNK ROCK )
44. Melancholic Bliss – ( GROOVE METAL ROCK )
45 As Skies Align – ( METAL CORE / POST HARDROCK)
46. Bear Culture – ( PROG ROCK )
8. Pariah – ( METAL )
48. LYDIENT – ( ROCK )

BANDS:- Please Stick to the Slot Time given here – We appreciate your kind Understanding.

SBCS Bands Registered Numbered at 26 and onwards – Would not be able to perform at this Gig – and we apologise for this ( as it’s full-house in this 11 Hours Gig) – but Registration to SBCS is as per the Usual – just PM me - Thank You Very Much !

[/B]

25. To Register Your Band into " Soft's Bands Collective Singapore " - - - ( Kindly PM me yr details) - Thank You Very Much ! [/B]

1st Ever (SBCS) or Soft’s Bands Collective Singapore OPENNING - Monthly Meetup

Venue: - Chocolate Bar @Tanglin Community Club (TCC)

Date/Day: 23rd Oct 2010 (Saturday) - CONFIRMED

Time:- 1pm to 12pm Mid-Night
Unit 1-12
Address: -245 Whitley Road

All Are Welcome - Come Join US & Have A Fun Day - Meet The Bands, & Let Us Meet You Too ! - It’s a Soft’s Event Anyway !

PS:- VideoGrapher and Photographer – Will Be There On This Day

Official Emcee; - Jack

Rest Assured This Is NOt A One-Off Thing - It is Here to Stay - " Soft's Band Collective"

Last edited:
fellow softies, kaki nangers & everyone in general - we need volunteers to help out in this event ..... PM Rudimental drummer if U think U can assist us ...

cheerz

HERE'S THE AXE I WILL BE USING ON SAT AT THE CHOCOLATE BAR GIGG!

IBANEZ GIO RG

:eek:

:mad:

:p

u gotto HEAR IT to believe it - Its the F1 guitar!

Bro fgl ... niceeeeeeeeee - you going to give this guitar to me as a Present izzit tomorrow izzit ? - thank you.Whahhahahahaha !

Or - Is it Lucky Draw har ? kekekekekkeke

Bro fgl ... niceeeeeeeeee - you going to give this guitar to me as a Present izzit tomorrow izzit ? - thank you.Whahhahahahaha !

Or - Is it Lucky Draw har ? kekekekekkeke

not mine lah - belongs to Dan of Dan Enterprise .... as a favour to him I will be using it later ... coz it has more or less the same specs & feel as some of the Ibanez guitars I tend to use ... but I am not a big fan of the lighting though ...

To All Bands Performed / or eric if you're reading this I already pmed you / or anyone who are friends with the bands who played

could you guys pls pm me your myspace or band website/fb, so I can embed into the videos before rendering + uploading them to youtube?

-the videographer.

Today's gig was really great and I had a blast...meeting James, Rudimental Drummer, FGL and many of the guys that are very experienced and I very much respect in the scene. They are really doing the local scene a favour by having this collective and on the behalf of my band, Hidden Tracks, hope to see this awesome trend continue. Many thumbs ups and kudos to all who made this possible.

I enjoyed many performances by many of the local bands (Fried Ninja, Explicit Expressions, and Tetragrammaton, just to name a few) and I hope that you enjoyed ours(Hidden Tracks) too! :)

Today's gig was really great and I had a blast...meeting James, Rudimental Drummer, FGL and many of the guys that are very experienced and I very much respect in the scene. They are really doing the local scene a favour by having this collective and on the behalf of my band, Hidden Tracks, hope to see this awesome trend continue. Many thumbs ups and kudos to all who made this possible.

I enjoyed many performances by many of the local bands (Fried Ninja, Explicit Expressions, and Tetragrammaton, just to name a few) and I hope that you enjoyed ours(Hidden Tracks) too! :)

BRO - GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOURSELVES & MADE FRIENDS - this is what it's all about - muso sof all ages, genres, languages, expirience levels meeting, talking& enjoying each other's company ...

and above all - SAY NO TO PAY TO PLAY GIGS

don't mean to hijack the thread again.. but whoever's reading this who are friends of the bands that played / the bands that played / or the ppl involved and knows the bands's myspace/facebook/website whatever for me to embed the link into the videos please do me a favour by pm. I'll do you guys a favour in return and get the videos hot from the oven asap within the week.

Bro, it's Deep Fried Ninja.. Ain't oily enuf if it's just Fried and not Deep Fried... Heh heh heh... So wait, who's this? Darell?

Cheers,
Nana

BRO - GLAD YOU ENJOYED YOURSELVES & MADE FRIENDS - this is what it's all about - muso sof all ages, genres, languages, expirience levels meeting, talking& enjoying each other's company ...

and above all - SAY NO TO PAY TO PLAY GIGS

I'd say the best part was really making friends with the other bands last night. And the talking really went on and on since we had pretty much the same areas of interests.

Say no to drugs as well, bro. 8)

Thank you all for coming!! It was a great long and enjoyable day we had!! From the bands that play....I say Singapore really got talent!!

Yes Ized....that's some great playing. Keep it up!! Your band kiss S!! Power!! But unfortunately, I didn't see all the bands playing but in all I think we all deserve ourselves some applause!! Great job guys!!

I was surprised at one particular band don't remember the name though. They did a test sound and the guitar sounded off key...but when they play. Aisey man, they sounded very good!! It's a 3 pcs band.

And the band with the mo hawk hair style...very good vocals!!

Hoping to see some familiar and new faces next month!

Say No to Pay to play gigs and a definitely NO to DRUGS except Panadol if you're having a headache. Hehehehe!!

fallen project would like to thank the organisers, the supporters, tanglin cc, chocolate bar for making the gig an eventful one for us. we're still new with the scene and comments and critics are welcome.

thank you once again!
new friends are made, certainly!

we can be reached at
facebook.com/fallenproject
myspace.com/fallen.project

good sunday everyone! \m/

Bro, it's Deep Fried Ninja.. Ain't oily enuf if it's just Fried and not Deep Fried... Heh heh heh... So wait, who's this? Darell?

Cheers,
Nana

Aye bro...my bad....yeah this is Darrell! You'r the guitarist (Faizal's friend) right? Was a blast meeting you guys!

So how's communication with that chick coming along? :)

Yes Ized....that's some great playing. Keep it up!! Your band kiss S!! Power!! But unfortunately, I didn't see all the bands playing but in all I think we all deserve ourselves some applause!! Great job guys!!

!

Thanks bro! Your playing is a whole new level above mine la, hopefully I can learn some stuff from you next time! hehe! I loved your band's signature brand of classic rock too! Holy Diver.....maybe next time la!

Thanks Darrell! You're doing great!! Sure...would love to share some of those old school things we guitarists normally do. Like how to 'wayang', showmanship and let the crowd forget how wrong we played, etc. Hehehe!! Yeah..Holy Diver next!! See if Jack got his throat fine as he is not in his form though just recovering from some flu.

Back