1st Ever Soft’s Bands Collective Singapore "OPENING"-Bands Monthly Meetup- 23.10.2010

Probably around the same date. Not sure yet but will update soon. This time round we really need some volunteers to help up. Please contact RD.

Thank you.

Yes...it's a fun gathering. We need people to assist us in band registration. Prompt the band to get ready. As it's a long day event, cover each other over breaks(Lunch, dinner). That sort of thing lah....

WE CUD USE :

1. STAGE MANAGERS - SOMEONE WHO KNOWS & CAN OPERATE STAGE EQUIPT TO MAXIMISE SET UP TIME FOR THE BAND AND JAGA THEIR SET UP / TEAR DOWN... ( 2 POSITIONS)

2. RECEPTIONISTS ( TO WELCOME BANDS AS THEY ARRIVE,SIGN THEM IN AND LET ThEM KNOW WHATS GOING ON) (2 POSITIONS)

3. BAND RELATIONS OFFICERS - to get the diffirent band members to mingle with each other, get crowds to go into the place to support other bands, etc etc

4. PHOTO MANAGER - to take pix of the bands lah .... dun always James only kena do ..

5. SECURITY PERSONNEL- listen - u guys didnt know it but we had an undercover cop detective at the gig (I'm not kidding) just in case anything went wrong ... but everyone was so well behaved ...

6. PR PEOPLE - people who can source media & other sorts to A & P this event .... ALSO TO REVIEW THE GIG .. for Soft at least

so ... anyone wanna be a part of this (hopefully) historic movement - contact bro Rudimental drummer

REMEMBER - SAY NO TO PAY TO PLAY GIGS!

5. SECURITY PERSONNEL- listen - u guys didnt know it but we had an undercover cop detective at the gig (I'm not kidding) just in case anything went wrong ... but everyone was so well behaved ...

and he knows how to play race!!!!! lucky we nvr play money ah

explicit obsession - I think ..

its explicit expression >.<
anyway thanks for the fun time we had on sat!! esp eric (rudimentaldrummer) who was always talking to all the bands to make sure we're all ok :) missed his show though...was doing guard duty for my friends when they went lung exercise :(

its explicit expression >.<
anyway thanks for the fun time we had on sat!! esp eric (rudimentaldrummer) who was always talking to all the bands to make sure we're all ok :):(

That was really so nice and kind of you - thank you bf0502tr - and The Opening was so successful - - because all you wonderful people were there that had make it possible.

The committee, Jack, FGL, Tetra (awesome guys) - help break the ice there making everyone comfortable....which is so important for this 1st meetup...and Mr Super Cop ...was well .. all eyes whahahha ...

Kit was also socilaising himself with the Pinoy Bands and the Local Bands there...nice niceeeeee

Videographer Ron and James (soft) .... really can sit Whahahahahhaha - can you imagine sitting there watching bands by Bands play in this 11 Hour Gig - My God ..... You really need a super round ass to be able to sit tight in this manner - for 11 freaking hours...Whahahhahaha ( Joke Joke yah here better make sure Boss dont get angry here ...) - -

Unlike me - I have a Bony Sharp Ass - and just cant help running about everywhere ...

Thank you all - for Making It Happens and Happening - for Everyone here...

Eric

Last edited:
To all the beautiful people on that day, Pink Stiletto would like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You guys are very friendly, talented and also humble. RESPECT.

pinkstiletto : congrats on the return from hiatus, I recall selling one of my gear to sean of blackisle studios and it was in the middle of your recording heheh

To all the beautiful people on that day, Pink Stiletto would like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You guys are very friendly, talented and also humble. RESPECT.

u r most welcomed and hope to see you again soon

pinkstiletto : congrats on the return from hiatus, I recall selling one of my gear to sean of blackisle studios and it was in the middle of your recording heheh

Back from hiatus with one kid liao...haha.. Oh?? Blackaisle Studio, yups. You have good memory bro.

Back