1st Ever Soft’s Bands Collective Singapore "OPENING"-Bands Monthly Meetup- 23.10.2010

I made a vist in the evening and stay for two hour. And also donate $10 to chocolate bar. It is already fun, yeah. BTW, the staffs had really great stamina make to the performance work.

don't mean to hijack the thread again.. but whoever's reading this who are friends of the bands that played / the bands that played / or the ppl involved and knows the bands's myspace/facebook/website whatever for me to embed the link into the videos please do me a favour by pm. I'll do you guys a favour in return and get the videos hot from the oven asap within the week. if I don't get any submission for these bands by the time I'm about to render the footage I'll proceed without.

I need the following myspace or facebooks :
Ryuusei / Renaissance
Gang Bang (seriously please don't ask me to google this)
Imps
Plan B
xGF
Inimical Alternative
Tetragrammaton
The Hero Dies
Pink Stilletoes
Blank Shot

here are some bootleg snippets - blueprint studios will have the official vids & james the offical pix

Hey Ron,

Sorry for not answering your reply. By the way, Tetragrammaton the band has no myspace nor facebook account. Old school guys ar...never use computer...Hehehe!! They last played 21 years ago together as a band and that day was the so call reunion but with some changes in the line-up.

I need the following myspace or facebooks :
Ryuusei / Renaissance
Gang Bang
Imps
Plan B
The Hero Dies
Pink Stilletoes
Blank Shot

whoever has their myspace or whoever knows someone who does and is friend/cousin or any blood or facebook e-relation pls let me know thankss

But I must say this, Blueprintstudios(Ron) should be commended on his patience filming all the way. While we had our breaks...he is still there filming! He came as early as 12.30 pm or earlier as that was the time I reached.

I wanted to thank you in person....but I was busybodying around taking attendances and lots of smoke break.

Thank you Ron!! You're the man behind the scene!!

haha you guys are welcome, 11.30am actually to midnight although it's not much cos it's "tripod filming".the draggy part is stage 2 of the process now though.. rendering.. james know the pain hahah . lucky got laptop to continue the audio mixing.. so not much of my "lifestyle" is affected. keep the band links coming in , thanks to the guys who got back to me!
left :
Ryuusei / Renaissance
Gang Bang <-- eric rudimental drummer is playing in this one, let me know man!
Imps
Plan B
The Hero Dies
Blank Shot

First batch of pix

soft_band_01.jpg

soft_band_02.jpg

soft_band_03.jpg

soft_band_04.jpg

Last edited:
Back