Soft Drummers Meet | Sat17th March 07 | 1-4PM | LCUBE@Duxton

Drummers Attending Meet-Up

Committee Members: - James (Soft), RD, rla, DrumHobbist, Reuben, Weckl.

Sub Committee Members: - caijunlong, jimmyplaydrums,

*) James (Soft) (Committee Member)
1] RLA (Committee Member)
2] Rudimental Drummer (Committee Member)
3] Drum_hobbyist (Committee Member)
4] biopromax
5] reuben (Committee Member)
6] Hong Liang
7] Drum Bum
8] Melvin
9] Syedo
10] Rustee
11] w-x (CMI) (Committee Member)
--allocated to Churnz
12] Frummer
13] Doublestrokesg
14] Shred 5
15] Marcdadrummer
16] rengaw
17] Myner
18] Kari Convention
19] Qwebie
20] Dull Theather (CMI)
--allocated to "doublestroke sg's friend"
21] Heartbeat
22] BebopIggy
23) de_john
24] gambatak
25] kahuna
26] smildrumez
27] kanzer
28] danial
29] farid
30] pakerdee
31) envee
32) caijunlong (Sub-Committee Member)
33) Jowell
34) Ipul
35) Knvt
36) Knvt's partner
37) jimmyplaydrums (Sub-Committee Member)
38] tc_zen (Malaysia Johore)
39] gambatak's friend - John
40] Drumdead
41] Danial's friend - bing cheng
42] BadgerS88 friend
43] BadgerS88
44] Mel (weckl-x's cousin, BE NICE!)
45] Mel's friend
46] QWEbie's friend
47] Wiremesh
48] alzdrummer
49]
50]

Waiting list
(Add your name and PM details to reuben, will be notified if someone CMI)
1]
2]
3]

*CMI = Cannot Make It

ok. i think too late to gather contacts already... on the day itself... pls register wif me k... will set up a table someway somehow...

This is how registration goes....(EDITED)

Be there by 12.50... the doors will close at 1... if you are gonna be late do drop me a msg asap at 97595853

1) Collect form
2) Fill up form
3) RD, AKA, Eric will do a briefing which will include how much you guys are gonna pay
4) pass form to me together wif money and recieve a name tag
5) den we will move on to the intro session

yo just wondering, since im coming with my drummer from my band, and im her guitarist, could i just like play bass for you guys to drum too??? hehehe :lol:

yo just wondering, since im coming with my drummer from my band, and im her guitarist, could i just like play bass for you guys to drum too??? hehehe
i guess its a no-no.
the itenary has been upped and do check.
it is a 100% drummers zone. hehehe...

Thanks for the offer badger88. Perhaps in the future if we decide to have a "drumming in a band setting" materclass conducted by an expert. But not this time as kari_c has mentioned, the agenda has been set.

In fact, the committee has requested for all guits and basses to be removed from the theaterette.

So just come as you are on that day and bask in the family of drummers. It generates a vibe like non other. :)

RLA

Hahahahaha...so funny as I've already quoted earlier on - It's only for drummers "The Guitarists, Keyboardist Don't Get It"...... (jokingly)... nah..maybe someother time Bro (There is nothing better then to have a Bassists of course should the next meet-up be on Groove Patterns - because the drummer have to lock-in with you Bro BadgerS88 )...and please do play the Bass for us , should we need you..ok....As for this 1st-meetup the Objective is different mah...It's good to have you...ANDDDDD...your ????? :smt061 drummer :smt040

eric ... you sure eyeing the:smt061 one.. jk jk

anyway abit off to have a bassist on our first meet.. maybe the next meetup you can play... when you doing on other topics like playing in a band

yo commitee members....

wat if i'm able to go on that day...
yah yah, i know i've previously cancelled my name...
but i might be able to drop by i guess...
just wondering.....

sori for being fickle minded

Bro reuben

No lah, actually this meet-up core purpose is to get as much Soft Drummers here to get to know each other better (having face to face personal touch) and at the same time - we all can share and learn new stuffs from each other.....

With a :smt061 drummer there at this meet-up. We all guy drummers will find it more exciting/trilling mah (just human nature)...Also this is good because when we share the stuffs that time, while showing how a certain thing is being done - we put in extra effort (be more careful and doing our best)...because there is so many drummers there..plus got a Cha-Bo Drummer there too.

If the :smt061 Drummer is bery good in drumming when she show us how certain things are being done. It actually inspire us to de it better than her because we are a guy (no sex discremination here - but guys are guys)...so it indirectly motivate us better do more homework as we are not practicing enough...so it's good for us in a real sense....Isn't it my fellow Bros !

I've honestly had always been amuse seeing & meeting a good female Drummer, that's because I only know one of them...not many :smt061 plays the drums in relation to guys...so it's nice to have them... :smt033 ...really no ill intention lah Bro.

If above is true - then Bro blissuicide & Bro DullTheater - you are most welcome to join us this Saturday - and thanks for making it there...(not because you are :smt061 but because we want your participation)

Bro Reuben: - I guess - you will have to consolidate the entire Name Listing and get all the people comming (Real Name & HP NO) by Friday tomorrow - if not PM them as urgent....this list as you have compile into Excel Format already, would & should be given to all those attending this very 1st meetup ...later on through/by e-mail.

It also mean - In the Listing Prepare for this Saturday, it will be in the below manner:-

Current Records- To be Ready By Friday tomorrow
(1) S/No
(2) Nick-Name
(3) Real-Name
(4) Contact Number

During Registration Time (When Arrival at L Cube) - everyone please cooperate arrival by 12.45pm (as there are registration to be done)

(5) e-mail address (to be fill in upon arrival at L Cube by everyone)
(6) sign copy (to confirm attendance)
PS; - give Sticker (once payment is being made later - upon dividing by nos of person fairly (during Chairman Speech time - 15 minutes will be allocated to do counting of person & making payment- so be there early not at 1.00pm everyone...thk you all).
(7) Once $$$ collected, sticker ill be given - tack this on your T-Shirts where we can see (so people don't call you "Eh"), participant then sign (the 2nd time) to confirm $$$ already given to Reuben or jimmyplaydrums.

(8) After Event over - the committee will sent a copy of all the contacts to all who attended as per the listing - this way you can contact, make friends, or ask the other party as regards to anything pertaining to drumming - building even closer ties among yourself......This List will only be given to those who attended this meet-up - not anyone in Soft......So Bros get to remember who they are if you wanna call the other person after the meet-up.

OUTCOME - A closer, more integrated closely knitted Drumming Community here, that is very important if we are to keep our drumming passion through inspiring one another and upkeep this interest - because Drumming Is Really Not Easy....Cheers ! - If we all aspire to be good in Drumming oneday - we have to tap on each other knowledge through sharing.

Help Us, Help You, Makes Our Dreams Come True !

Curious, how many :smt061 drummers coming har???

and what's the nick:D.... got friendster??? hahahaha... really love to get to know all of u (guys and girl drummers alike) better...:D

ps: u all don't mind i bring my swimming gear there ah?? i got swimming later ah hahaha! but i won't be dressed in a swimming suit with goggles and such when i come down lah.. hahaha

ps2: RD, i still yet to get ur confirmation on the TAMA HH stand... coz it's best i buy it this saturday... save on transport mah, adult fare bery expensive wor... haha

nvm soon get cheaper rate when i get my student pass:D

cheers;d

For the :smt061 drummer... we should give her the option on whether she wants to give her mobile in the contact list. This is to protect her privacy from unnecessary 'harassment'. Her mobile number may go beyond the 40 of us in mass emailing of the contact list. If any guys wants her contact, should ask her personally during the meet-up and leave it to her to decide to give or not...

She might not be the only girl around anyway.
Should she be the only girl around, let's just treat her like a him and make her feel comfortable. We'll give her due respect like we do to every other drummers. Being a girl doesn't make her different in anyway. She's there to share and learn with us. I like the way RD put it. He's always the most respectful one around.

Btw, don't get Marc wrong. He's really interested in knowing both guys and girls and he's friendly to both.

Marc:
I don't mind if you wear your swimming costume there. I'll watch you freeze. =P

Marcdadrummer – I proposed you come to my home sweet home and see the hi-hats stands for yourself at my place – then let me offer you some coffee & you wack wack the kits also. :lol: Hahahaha yes you can bring yr swimming gears along of course….The goggles can lend it to Bro rla (when he is doing the Rudiments as a safety precaution just in case the sticks accidentally hit his eyes ) whahahahahaha ! :smt040

drum_hobbyist – That is very thoughtful of you Bro and yes you are absolutely right. We indeed should give all the :smt061 drummer the option on whether she/they wants to give & list their personal mobile number in the contact list. This is to protect their privacy from unnecessary 'harassment'. Unless..of course if - - Hmm.mmm she is to ask me for my Tel No lah ?????? – but seriously me wify might pop-up really – just to check on me you know…Aiyoh I die liao lah (she must be thinking I am flirting around again on Saturday – why can’t she just trust her Hubby me har ?)…Kekekeke…REASON: - because we Male Drummers always got plenty of Chicks around us one (even at 46)….That’s why I pick Drumming of all the instrument as my passion …Hahahaha ! The love for Music, the love for (you know lah har) Kekekeke :smt033

caijunlong – Yes there might be other :smt061 :smt061 around also bro and all will get the utmost respect by our fellow Soft’s Male Drummers there….

You quoted - - ”Btw, don't get Marc wrong. He's really interested in (omit this word -knowing) both guys and girls"….You mean he’s ok with both sexes (a Bi)… :smt040 :smt040 :smt040 Hahahahahaha…no, no, no - I’m was just joking here (I know what you mean) and yes he is a great Bro.

Cheers everyone - :lol:

from satistics i see at my workplace, which's at SIAEC... during lunchtime, i can bet 1 million dollars and still win it that girls are definately MORE than guys there....

not counting those engineers and those doing the honest work of repairing aircrafts, but the office work.. hahaha!

my office there already got 3/4 girls/ladies/aunties... guys, wah can count with ur finger and it won't exceed ur number of fingers..! hahaha and my office there beri big u kno!

but definately what bro DH said is true lah, cannot anyhow give girls number skali later she's one hot foxy lady and all the boys wants to get to know her much better, later i no chan.. hahahah!! what's her nick ah!! ahah joking lah!!...

from the whole cohort, hopefully u guys/girls are great people, with great passion in drumming....

ps: im only 16 which's why explains the want to get to know much more "girlfriends"... they can summore drum wor!! hahaha

peace guys... and girls..

Back