4. mr.x
5. wangdexian
6. lilrampage
7. Candie
8. drummar-buah
9. pepper-
10.paperpunk + friends?

Can?

I was just saying the same thing to James this afternoon. Just get a pit near the performing area. So Softies can chill out together and also see each other perform too. Food and music. Great!!

1. Vaiyen
2. Siva
3. soft
4. mr.x
5. wangdexian
6. lilrampage
7. Candie
8. drummar-buah
9. pepper-
10.paperpunk + friends
11.RebirthX!!! :x

why not like have a christmas get together sorta thing... i know i'm like a newbie to this thread but this thing sounds interesting... can widen my circle of musically inclined friends... lol

mikemann said:
GrimBrody said:
think i gained a few pounds just engulfed in the smoke what with all the Hawaiian BBQ.heh.

Fortnight Chillouts @ East Coast Marine Cove?

How about "Smokin' Hot East Coast 2006, Every Fortnight @ Marine Cove"

Since, the BBQ smoke is a prominient feature at the amphitheatre.... hee hee...

Hey. Kick start the next year 7th Jan with SOFT gathering there as well lah!!!

Maybe also the Soft BBQ can be held too, immediately at the east coast BBQ pit number 21-27 (I think about pit 23 or 24 closer, anyone can reccee??). Vaiyen please take note, if this is good?? You can book via AXS stations.

HOW ABOUT THIS BIG BASH IDEA???

A note from another thread.

Just a note. As the marine cove gig venue is smack right beside (or should I say in) F&B outlets, which also would constitute a strong relations or part of the management there. Whatever we do must be harmonious or even complementry to their businesses. So as to maintain good and long term relationship.

So bbq organiser/s do take note not to 'overlap' boundaries. Just my thought.

How you think Mr Heartrock?

well, naturally the bbq will be at the beach. From what I recall of the East Coast layout, the F&B outlets won't be anywhere near us for their business to be affected.
Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Back