Anti-Christ bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save it boi ...you have a long way to go ... ;)

Donch we all?? :mrgreen:

I estimate I'll live up to 70 and that is like 37 years more to go... damn thats a long time to walk with wedgies... but wait... i donch have a religion so I'm wedgie free!!! :mrgreen:

But you have a long way to go buddy. ;)

oh thats a defininite!

beer does not discriminate race, sex, politics and religion! :mrgreen:

edder

70?? lucky you got no cpf...

anyway people have to learn that other people's opinions will never compromise their own beliefs. so why should we bother?

christianity: love thy neighbour as thyself
islam: to you be your way, and to me be mine

so just believe what you want to believe, think what your mind will think, and let the CID/ISD/FBI/CIA worry about the rest :mrgreen:

Have we ever wondered why God will actually allow Satan to exist if both of them are to exist?

Okay, mind the pun.

Gaahl is a vegetarian :eek:

Kristian Eivind "Gaahl" Espedal said:
I am known as a Satanist by many, although I regard Satan as culturally and spiritually irrelevant, and only use Satanism to promote my staunch anti-Christianity on the basis that we live in a Christian world and we have to speak their language, also using it for its confrontational value to counter Christian imposition. In actuality, I am a practitioner of old Norse Shamanism, and am opposed to imposition of one's own religious beliefs on others. Ostensibly, my spiritual beliefs further cemented Gorgoroth's lyrical suppression. I am also a vegetarian, and I kick rabbits and old homeless Turk(ie)s (in the next town) after a good meal of potatoes with garlic.
Her er kilden du dum dum du dum dum dum du du dum~

Last edited:
not believing in a god and not having a religion can be considered as atheist...like me...
however, i'm very very interested in studies of christ as well as the satan...
but when it comes to songs, i try not to mix it wif religion despite their backtrack meanings, i'll see the true story behind the song, for instance, smoke on water is about swiss rather than ganja..

not believing in a god and not having a religion can be considered as atheist...like me...

actually, an Atheist is defined as one who completely believes that there is NO God, or Gods. He/She believes that God is a mere fabrication by man. Hence, if he doesn't believe in God he'll have no religion.

Sry abt "arrowing" you, but the first impression u gave me is that you're trying to say that all those who do not have a religion are also considered atheist, which isn't exactly true. i know plenty of people who believes that God exist but for various reason they don't have a religion at all

I tot it was abt antichrist bands and their purpose???

Im christian but i like ACDC's highway to hell... how ah?

Try google and Youtube Aleister Crowley - The Mr Crowley that Ozzy Osbourne was singing about... loads of historical leads and commentaries from both sides of the fence.

I tot it was abt antichrist bands and their purpose???

Im christian but i like ACDC's highway to hell... how ah?

yikes dude. had a look at the lyrics and i have to say i'm not to fond of them.
it boils down to whether you're mature and grown deep enough to handle it properly.

won't say much cause if not we're deviating from topic and a forum is nv a good place to talk about religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back