Anti-Christ bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listen to their music and appreciate their thoughts. Anti-Christian and Christian music alike are thought-provoking, in case you guys haven't realized[Although I think Christian music is really dull and dull and dull].

In this case, you must have your own stand. You can choose to believe in this and choose not to believe in that. If you believe God exists and Jesus came down to save us. then so be it. If you believe God exists and Jesus is just a man, so be it too. Even if you think Christianity is crap, so be it.

The thing is, when you listen to such music, I'm sure that you will receive new perspectives, new views and a totally new experience. You have to let such new thoughts enter your mind and decide what you ACCEPT and what you DON'T. Don't blindly conform to the music's stance, but rather develop your own unique stand while gathering all these new perspectives.

I find it foolish when foolhardy people just follow whatever their preachers, teacher, parents, instructors or the media tell them to. You need to have a mind of your own and decide what's the best for you.

It applies to music too. And damnit, we have brains. Don't let it rot in our skull.

One cannot be anti-Christ if one didn't first, believe in a Christ.

One shouldn't be called Satanist, if one didn't eschew Satanistic beliefs, regardless of one's views on life and one's astudeness to wanting to fulfill humanistic values but yet use the name Satan in its emblemic name.

I also do not agree that anti-Christ musicians, it must be anti-Christ musicians because only musicians make music: So, anti-Christ musicians do not make their music for the sake of wanting to attract attention because if that were the case, then anti-muslim or anti-Mohamad musicians would be quite famous right now. In fact, they would have hit the charts and stayed there, and in due time, stay longer than Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, since the Sept 11 murders.

Come to think of it, perhaps there should be anti-islam music. There should be anti-Satanic music. There should be anti-bald men that wannabe like buddha music. There should also be anti-hindu music. I always thoght that there was such a thing as anti-music and even anti-anti music, but perhaps someone better in touch can chew on these two cerebral topics.

And should folks think that writing anti-Christ music is a manifestation of angst against being forced into religion centuries ago, then one should also note that North African music, music from most of Arabia, South-east Asia, Southern Russia and parts of China and Pakistan and Bangladesh would also commit to such musical tastes.

But of course that isn't true. Music is music. But mostly music is a form of communication. People of all walks of life, intelligence, creed, religion use music for some form of communication. Usually as a mode for association.

Anti-Christ's do not write their music because they are musical. I dare say that they write their songs because they do so to associate with their own kind. Same as emo's same as metal heads, same as hippies, same as ... write music to share their experience with those that they associate with.

For now, I just wanna make music that tells a story and has a vibe and a feel. And it's about making this world a better place.

At the end of the day, it's your choice what you want to do with music. Anti-islam. Anti-mohamad. Anti-hindu. Anti-Christ. Anti-family. Anti-babies. Whatever. Just do what you feel is that that is within you that you want to portray for the rest of your life because if you love music enough then YOUR MUSIC IS YOU.

So learn to live with it.

personally, i think supposedly anti christ music are more interesting and fun to write rather than christian praise and worship songs, it kind of gets boring after awhile with songs praising god, right?

Hell Yeah.. just like what Tom Araya (Slayer) said.. haha .. as long as it's cool !

Watch sam dunn's 'Metal: A headbanger's journey'.
Interview with Gorgoroth
Sam Dunn: What is the driving force behind your music.
Gaahl: Satan
SD: What is satan?
G: Freedom.

To these people, who i happen to agree with, satan means freedom, free from the laws that god set. Its a whole out rebellion against god kind of thing. I have my reasons for agreeing. Its rather personal but if you guys wanna know i dont mind sharing.

One cannot be anti-Christ if one didn't first, believe in a Christ. One shouldn't be called Satanist, if one didn't eschew Satanistic beliefs, regardless of one's views on life and one's astudeness to wanting to fulfill humanistic values but yet use the name Satan in its emblemic name.

i agree to this . but i know of some people who're anti-christ . but they were never christians. i dunno how to put it. There are several videos on youtube saying that the religion is bullshit. and there are alot saying that islam is fake. that Allah is Satan. there's alot of complication involved here. Because of these videos against each others' religion , people start to hate that particular religion for either wrong info or bullshitting around. i hope u get what i mean.

yesterday 2 christians came knocking on my door and gave me some flyers and also tried to promote christianity or somethin. and cuz of these kinda experiences , ALOT of em , my close friend is an anti-christ. he hate the way christians act. those preaches and stuffs. but yea. its all up to one's believes. everyone has every right to act in that way . but we also cant do anythin if one's against it. right ?

for your friend, i think he shouldnt be hating the religion itself, but rather the religion's fanboys.

"personally i have nothing against Jesus, its his fanboys that i hate" - anon

hehe.

for me, i am ok with christians as long as they do not try to evangelise me whenever they get a chance to talk to me. i do not have a religion cos i dont like to be bound by the rules set by religions.

the Asane church guy looked like he was gonna break down

But I kinda agree with what Alice Cooper said in the movie

Satanists believe in freedom because they want to be free from laws that humans set. They are very much like atheists in that aspect. Cept atheists believes more in scientific proof. Satanists believe that god does not exist and that they should be free to run their own lifes, and atheists will only believe when there is proof.

dei this is Singapore dah !!!

Roll up all your rebel wannabe bullshit ...

"i don't listen" ...
"i don't conform"
"i am free satan boi"

Gahmen send letter for NS ....you try rebel lah !!!

go change your underpants...:-D

uhm... goose... uhm.... WHAT?!

i do believe there's religious freedom in SG(what NS what Garmen gotta do with this?) don't antagonise people who don't share your beliefs lah...

anyway underwear hor like religion one can wear 2 ways one... just flip em! :mrgreen:

I find it foolish when foolhardy people just follow whatever their preachers, teacher, parents, instructors or the media tell them to. You need to have a mind of your own and decide what's the best for you.

This IS Singapore, and not many people are ready for that kind of thing yet. Information must be spoon fed, chewed and swallowed.....pronto!

No, you don't really decide what is best for you. The government and its lackies (er...policy makers) will decide what is best for you. This IS Singapore remember?

edder

i am not shoving anything down your throat ED.... or does feel like i did ??...please don't swallow !!

Just my opinion as everyone else seemed to be having one... here !
Not once did i say anything about my beliefs here .... just sharing an opinion like eveyone else on the topic of "wannabe" rebel monkeys!

Oh my ... isn't it a fact that you have to conform to be part of this society ED !?

anyway underwear hor like religion one can wear 2 ways one... just flip em! :mrgreen:
Now i see why sometimes you walk like you got a wedgie eh buddy !!

Save it boi ...you have a long way to go ... ;)

+1 to you ED

To Believe in God is to acknowlede your fear to the Devil.
To Believe in the Devil is to acknowledge your fear to God.

Anyways, me wanna form up an anti-vegetable band. We shall sing our hatred towards all know veggies.....Veggies are evil. they are trying to take over the world with their underground connections....

meh

That is why we must take the initiative before it becomes too late. The tomatoes were just a scouting troop as the veggies uses fruits as cannon fodder. I don want to be ruled by the supreme taugeh....

Come brothers and sisters. join me in my war against the veggies....

meh

Anyways, me wanna form up an anti-vegetable band. We shall sing our hatred towards all know veggies.....Veggies are evil. they are trying to take over the world with their underground connections....

what, they are having underground connection via roots? i see they havent invested in wireless technology yet =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back