Anti-Christ bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's good info but is it representative of the BM movement?

Well, not really much but again more or less it tells us the summarized version not really as a whole just the movement about metal genres in general, but it gets cooler when the dude reached Norway and did some interviews.The norwegian BM dudes somehow will tell you the why and the how in the vid.

Anyway my 2 cents, Black Sabbath did contribute to the lyrics dealing with mysticism and fear of of *something*,doomish lyrics and etc....with slayer and such,emperor....etc then it gets totally extreme when it gets to Norway :)

But I guess like FluxUS said "all in the name of rock n roll".......And I think previously it's all about the music and attention but then it has gotten too serious over the years.

Anyone watched "True Norwegian Black Metal" on youtube?

Its kinda like a documentary, in e last part with their interview with Gorgoroth frontman Gaahl, this interviewer asked a wrong/sensitive question and Gaahl just went quiet and stared blankly.

Man, i thought my com had hanged or something cos he just stared straight for minutes. And then his eyes just shot back to e interviewer, sips abit of his wine with some wry smile. Definitely scared e shit out of me.

Well, i wouldnt say it represents Black Metal, but they certainly do propel anti-christ messages. Whether its merely commercial value is up to ones interpretation, but it definitely keeps me intrested:D

uhmm..that sounds like the scene from A Headbanger's Journey. It is NOT representative of the BM community, which drives the BM movement.

"Freedom."

Troo anti-christ, satanic and black metal bands don't appear on camera or the internet...or on the phone. They are NINJA musicians....and performers....and entertainers. Without them, there is no movement. Without movement, there is no them.

And they record on tape.

In fact, I'm currently splicing Dawnoffagnation's demo track. It's called "Shhhhh". PITA man!

True norwegian black metal/2nd wave norwegian black metal=use handphone record.....No offence to hardcore fans but that's what it sounds like haha, still good nonetheless.....

gorgoroth have always been one of my favourite black metal bands ! sad thing they don't release their lyrics.

gorgoroth have always been one of my favourite black metal bands ! sad thing they don't release their lyrics.

i like gorgoroth too...........
well, guess they have their reasons not to release lyrics....btw gaahl from gorgoroth is gay, but i suppose his notorious reputation would scare away any critics.

he's just freaky. check out true norwegian black metal, part 5 the ending. i bet he scared the crap out of the reporter interviewing him with all the suspense and stuff.

I salute Gaahl.

I admire his strong personal beliefs[especially his beliefs on religions] because not all men today have the courage to be as expressive and outstanding as him.

"If metal doesn't give you that overwhelming surge of power, make your hair stand up at the back of your neck, you might never get it. And you know what? That's okay. Because judging by the 40,000 metalheads around me, we're doing just fine without you."

I like that :)

I think end of the day, just do what you like but don't anti others. Find the common ground and not the differences.

Music that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back