Anti-Christ bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are there so many anti-christ bands out there compared to anti-muslim/hindu/buddhist etc etc. bands?

because christianity is the most prominent religion out of that 4 religions mentioned.
and because it's more prominent, it's more prone to attacks from other people.
tat's my opinion on it.

and it's interesting to note that even chirstianity has its own dispute.
between the catholic church and the anglican church during shakespeares time.
but i won't say i know much about it since i only briefly studied it to understand the context of shakespeares' work.

and my views on,

There's two sides to most things, but not evil and good; life and death; Christian and Atheist. I don't think we should use the 'balancing' perspective to look at such things, just like how we balance off chemical equations. Death not the opposite of life, it is the absence of the latter. Cold is not the opposite of heat, it is the absence of the latter. Likewise for good and evil.

thus when you define one, you define the other.
and so if i do not acknowledge good, i'm never evil.

that's what i've always been thinking.

but christ or anti-christ, i still think it's kind of funny when 2 of my bandmates refuse to play " i walk beside you" by dream theater cause it's metal and then request for the band to play " i follow you into the dark" by death cab for cutie, which is atheist.
funny ah?

I totally agree with the administrator. This website is not for religious topics. But, having opened the thread by someone........

Let me tell you......... those anti-christ / Satanic band musicians will have a hard time standing and holding their goddamn guitars when they are in burning sulphur !!!! ( Opps I forgot to tell you the location.... HELL !)

Good luck to all supporters of Anti-christ bands and Satanic nerds ! Keep a fire blanket handy as it will protect to some extend in hell.

Call Jesus for help NOW, later is toooooooooooooooooooooooo late !!!!!!!!

Peter

somehow this is coming from a guy that's 3 years older than me.
either you're immature, or you're conservative.
if you're conservative, why post in this senstive thread?

just my thoughts.

I shall quote George Carlin

"The invisible man has a list of 10 things that he does not want you to do, and if you EVER do any of these 10 things, he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever till the end of time...

but he loves you"

I shall quote George Carlin

"The invisible man has a list of 10 things that he does not want you to do, and if you EVER do any of these 10 things, he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever till the end of time...

( many emptyspaces here)

but he loves you"

lol, i was going to post " but he loves you" till i scrolled down.
haha

...but he loves you!

haha, yes I love that quote!

At the end of the day with all religious arguments it ends up with something along the lines of ''well prove God doesn't exist!!!'' to which the reply is always ''well prove God does exist''.

Then each person goes quiet.

Just have your own opinion and have your own belief. If someone believes differently why feel threatened and -try- to make them think otherwise? Why do we have such a fear of a different and even conflicting opinion to our own? If our belief and faith in what we feel is right is so strong it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. Leave them to their own thoughts, beliefs and life.

I totally agree with the administrator. This website is not for religious topics. But, having opened the thread by someone........

Let me tell you......... those anti-christ / Satanic band musicians will have a hard time standing and holding their goddamn guitars when they are in burning sulphur !!!! ( Opps I forgot to tell you the location.... HELL !)

Good luck to all supporters of Anti-christ bands and Satanic nerds ! Keep a fire blanket handy as it will protect to some extend in hell.

Call Jesus for help NOW, later is toooooooooooooooooooooooo late !!!!!!!!

Peter

whatever you say, KID.

Peter88keys seems almost spiteful. If he really does believe in God, he ought to know that God is love. Is dissing them like that showing love? I don't think so. I'd think God would be displeased if he saw that post.

Satanists or not, they are still people. They are still God's creations. God loves them still.

Not a preacher or anything, but ultimately they are still people. And they might be nice people. But they've been deceived into following The Great Deceiver. What we, as Christians, must do, is let them know what they're getting into, and show them how to get out of there before it is too late. Peter88keys almost seems to want them to burn in Hell, which is totally not love.

its mostly commercial bullshit. some black metal bands overdo it and can make a total ass of themselves , like that interview with gorgoroth in headbangers journey was totally hillarious!!. its just the music that i care about. as long as it has sum kick ass pedals and cut throat riffs and of course growls im all for it.

You are not wrong. I am not saying that my kind of music is more righteous per say. I already mentioned that there's no good or bad music.

righteousness is a product of people's philosophies, it's not about the music per se being more righteous than others or that you become righteous by virtue of association.. the fact that music has an associative element in it, people are bound to form certain opinions.

satanic bands obviously dont know what hell is about , but then again neither do i hahaha , well i won't be joining them there anyway .

I wonder what the real Satanists believe...

there is no such thing as "real Satanist". theistic satanists believe that they are the real satanists while laveyan satanists "believe that Satan is a metaphor that represents the natural urges of mankind".

just like how different religions believe in a different "higher being".

Quite scary, actually. But if I remember correctly the Church of Satan doesn't believe in Satan as an actual deity, but a set of rules. I wonder what the real Satanists believe...

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Well, Satanists are actually a decent bunch of people.

actually i think what the rules say kinda make sense, i mean you take what those rules are supposed to mean but not take it literally. ie 11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

if you take it literally it is really weird, but if you dont, ie if someone bothers you ask him to stop and if he does not, do something about it (you could walk away), but perhaps not literally destroy him.

Is that the Anton Levey's set of rules? I know for a fact that Satanism, like Christianity, also has many different followings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back