Anti-Christ bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
got me wondering

anti christ bands lyrics are they in anyway degrading christianity? or are they just singing bout satanism?. i guess theres a fine line between promoting ur ideas and degrading and insulting ppels religion. People go to war over these things u know. take the streets, burn stuff down, hack and lynch. Horrible stuff i say. you can see some of these things even on you tube.

I guess religious freedom and right of speech must be excercised with caution. Just look at the dutch. insulting a religion thats practiced by billions of people and calling it free speech and art got to be insane i say. The best is promote all ur ideology all u want, be it satanism or christianity or islam, but dont insult others. We all live a short life. lets make this world a better place.

PEACE

Last edited:
Satanic bands are Anti-Christianity, but Anti-Christianity aren't all Satanic. In a way they are a little bit degrading the religion. I agree that what they say must be practiced with caution. Denmark IS a very good example, and even here in Singapore one wrong word will get half the island in riots again

but ultimately if they want to make their pt of view its best we respect their views as well.

PROVIDED that their views against such and such religion is made discreetly

i dun believe in any god or watsoever but as for anti christ music, i dun believe in all that. its all black metal. i classify music according to their beats, not their lyrics. cos i feel that its their rhythm and beats that warp the mind. even if one listens to "white metal" he/she will still be as warped as those who listen to black metal. its the same to me. religion was nvr meant to be in music :)

Hi theliverevolution,

the thing is if one is not for Him then means he is agst Him. SO that makes any none christian songs anti alr, i mean its the Man's standards and not urs or mine. So based on that standard, does highway to hell's lyrics make it any worse than take my breath away? Or does a hardcore satanic song make it any worse than a love a song about how a guy love a gal for life?

Just a food for thought, not in a confrontation tone :)

your point being?

My point is that I don't see the point of contributing to an OLD topic that have been replied to by a list of individuals, who have probably covered pretty much every aspect of what the topic might touch on and cover. People are basically saying the same thing that every other person who have posted before them have said already.

It is more apparent in the bass thread: thread starter wasn't a even a registered person. he asked for an opinion, he got a whole thread choke full of it, which is enough to rebut his friend. The thread died April 06. The thread starter may not be on this forum anymore but people are still posting as if he is around, saying the same old things all over again.

Unless you are contributing something significantly new to the topic, I really don't see the point of digging old threads like this one. You wanna give an intellectual contribution but you end up looking silly basically.

to THOA: the fact that people still ask questions means probably the answers they read aren't enough to satisfy their knowledge.

didn't know the thread died though, don't really pay attention to the dates

Actually theres a growing number of hypocrites inside religions also.Beware of growing evil. When the choosen one comes,darkness surronds. No more church or pastors.

i made a mistake just now, thanks for pointing out, atheist are ppl who dun believe that there is a god or a deity hence no religion, but there are ppl who believe there is a god but still nv go practise tat faith...
it's all about wat u believe in ultimately n ur reason for pursuing ur faith, there a more n more ppl who become christians for sake of seeing girls or be cool(i dunno how)...
abit of topic here but does listening to such music make u a sinner? then like tat it's real easy to go hell...no offence tho

Last edited:
to THOA: the fact that people still ask questions means probably the answers they read aren't enough to satisfy their knowledge.

That is.. if they even read everything to begin with, which is obviously not the case considering that it is highly unlikely to have thread stretch to 11 pages within a few hours unless it's something super damn interesting that everybody wants to say anything about it.

Last edited:
when it comes to sensitive topics like these, there will be times where it will be no holds barred comments altho it's slightly or very offensive...for example, stairways to heaven vid in youtube...a comment tat says screws religion will not get as flamed as a comment tat says jonas brothers rock more than led zepplin(n there is such a comment and ppl r trying to burn the f**got tat made the jonas bros comment

That is.. if they even read everything to begin with, which is obviously not the case considering that it is highly unlikely to have thread stretch to 11 pages within a few hours unless it's something super damn interesting that everybody wants to say anything about it.

but what if others have questions that have no answers here? 11 pages of peoples comments, ideas, thoughts may not answer their question specifically...

and the Jonas Bros don't rock. probably some young fangirl said it, so i won't bother bothering about it

Anti-crist dosent means u hate christian or so.....or anything got to do against christian...

is about freedom...

like sometimes ur mother keep nagging u to pray all that stuff..
would u like it?
to force yourself from what u are..

like in paganism or viking

christianiaty is taking over those scadivanian land...
so the viking cult would be forgotten or so bla bla bla
thats y we have some black metal band like gorgoroth,mayhem,burzum.

its about being urself n dont force this fearful religious cult thing to brainwash our minds.....(that what i heared from someone who write blackmetal music)

for people who think that satanist are anti-christ; well they are not.
satanism is a way of life, not a religion. =)

it's just some damn @$$ black sheeps that made satanism look demonic/devilish.
just my 2 cents.

Again.

This debate is getting endless.

If you're interested to know what's an Anti-christ, please read the Book of Revelations.

If you're interested to know what's Satanism, there's Wikipedia. I think Wikipedia very much explains everything about Satanism that you need to know.

If you want to know what's paganism, there is no such thing as paganism. Christianity came up with this term to classify other religions besides Christianity. In today's context, it doesn't apply anymore.

If you're a staunch atheist, you will have no place here.

If you're a staunch Christian, you will also have no place here.

i think some people just dont care or dont know lol

but if you look on the other hand, there are lots of people buying christian CDs and also a lot of people buying death metal CDs but if you were to survey do you think a lot of people buy it because of worship or because it has nice tracks in it

but if you see, there are bands like AC/DC and all who are actually satanic but people dont really know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back