Anti-Christ bands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
but what if others have questions that have no answers here? 11 pages of peoples comments, ideas, thoughts may not answer their question specifically...

Well... so far, except for perhaps a few cases, alot of the thoughts posted after the time of death of this thread are echoes or variations of what has already been said.

Everyone has an opinion, but if the opinion being put forward is the same as anybody else, it doesn't make your opinion anymore special than any others. You are basically saying what everyone else is thinking.

Thank goodness for the end of the bass thread...

whats with the trend of dead threads being resurrected, and then people continuing as though months or even years have not passed?

dead_thread.jpg

just my opinion lah, i think being both pro-christ or anti-christ are just gimmicks

these kinds of labels may not even be reflective of the band members themselves

and it's a successful gimmick at that; 13 pages of discussion that can neither be proven nor verified. point proven

If you're a staunch atheist, you will have no place here.

If you're a staunch Christian, you will also have no place here.

Instead of even bothering with asking you what gives you the right to say these, I ll ask what is the logic behind these. Why do these two groups of people have no place here?

And also, other than ridiculous hearsay and baseless claims, who has any solid proof that ac/dc is anti-christ?

Last edited:
From my point of view, anyone who composes a song/lyrics has a point to prove. Relationship, politics, war, death, Satan, God.... Seriously, maybe a thread about Holy Bands should be created, or maybe Political Bands that preaches about politics....

What's the difference?

Not so much as to spread satanism per-say, but more on expressing their inner views and thoughts through song, like every other musician

In a way, an Anti-Christ band is no different from a Viking worshipping band, or a Holy band... Their bottom line to point out their beliefs through music....

Instead of even bothering with asking you what gives you the right to say these, I ll ask what is the logic behind these. Why do these two groups of people have no place here?

Well, to put it simple, if Christians and atheists voice out in this thread, we will have an endless debate. I don't literally mean they don't have the right to speak, but well, given the nature of this topic, perhaps they can spend their time better elsewhere.

I have the answer!

All their lives they've had religion pushed on them. Therefore they see it as an authority and something which gives them rules which they do not fully understand. Basically something which limits their full potential and how much they can enjoy their lives.(not taking into account those who enjoy life following religion, these guys just don't want to)

Now, most people would just renounce their faith and become free-thinker's, but as we know, not everyone is the same. These guys learn to hate religion and not just shun it. They want to insult it and tear it down. Some people believe in revenge and other's don't.

Personally i don't like religion but i wouldn't go as far as making anti-christ music to express my beliefs.

There.

lol you all think you're bring up new pts. but you ALL FAIL TO REALISE. this is NOT the first time this has been discussed it has been going on for ages and ages and there will be no end. so like shinobi said.

RIP THIS THREAD.

i also have the answer!

because this fella aka Lucifer was once a leader of all musicians in heaven, so must be natural for him to mentors some bands to practised some music. just like everyone else.

** ok, it's only a joke , no offence :cool:**

agree with other member, this thread must RIP...

All their lives they've had religion pushed on them. Therefore they see it as an authority and something which gives them rules which they do not fully understand. Basically something which limits their full potential and how much they can enjoy their lives.(not taking into account those who enjoy life following religion, these guys just don't want to)
There.

My thoughts exactly. You hit the spot.

Actually, if I'm not wrong, Highway to Hell is about being on tour as a rock band isn't it? I read somewhere(Guitar World perhaps, not very sure) that they defined it as a highway to hell when you wake up with someone's socks in your face or something.

Ok I'll close it

This thread is just a matter of perspective and is actually a very subjective and sensitive issue just like politics.

Just like defining between "good" and "evil".

What your perception of "good" may not be what the person sitting beside you sees "good" as.

Thus this thread can be likened to which came first chicken or egg thingy..

So we shall all end it

GG.

RIP.

hey just thinking...
why are there so many anti-christ bands out there compared to anti-muslim/hindu/buddhist etc etc. bands?

guys, do remember to keep a cool-head in this thread ya

To shredded...

Not sure about the rest of the world, but there's a reason for Scandinavian bands that are anti-Christian. But looking back, the Christians invaded Scandinavia a long time ago, and Christianity began to take over their pagan roots. So they see Christianity as an invading religion and so they are against it. If Buddhism for example had invaded Scandinavia in place of Christianity, it would be the same result.

Not sure about the rest of the world though.

The Satanists - well, they are Satanists. What do you expect? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back