Pedalboard Pictures!

ciel said:
ehhh I thought we been through this before.......
Deja Vu
http://soft.com.sg/2006/modules.php...&t=16512&highlight=power+supply+master+switch

In a certain sick sense, it's a power supply. See the markings? It takes 9V in and magically provides 9V out. (How in the world do they do that! 8O )
PC240007.jpg

What i'd really like to know is who is the one selling and telling these people this is the way to power pedals :? Must be a great salesman, selling ice to eskimos.

DSC00335.gif

Update on the board. My tubescreamer type pedal is here. Got it from rodenberg amplifications . Its a pretty new company and i nabbed one during his christmas sales on ebay.

Its a higher gain type ts808 with a bass boost switch. It has replaced my fulltone ocd for now.

Signal path is as follows : redwitch moonphase - crunch box - rodenberg 909 - visual volume (tuner out to strobo stomp) - keeley katana - boss dd-2

Wah !!!

basket brandon, never see you on msn so long but still the gas still strong!

Power Board man!

I must also post mine soon!

Eh, the 909 pedal ...where are the knobs man...?

j_m_s said:
ah. now some of my pedals got glue on it lor..
use oil and a clothe to wipe it off. Wipe away everything. It'll be a little sticky and oily then use a damp clothe with a little of soap to wipe it off. Worked for me:p abit troublesome though.

yay!! New year, new changes, old pedals rock all the way to keong siak and back 44x

routing and sequence doesnt matter, but everything goes rite into goosonique blend pedal. Best thing since meepok! No blender, no fun, no noise therapy, no cum

698.jpg

wow all you guys have great pedalboards..

Keep them coming patheinraindropmoe!

:D

question, why do you have the amp in a plastic covering?

heh, its the plastic bag that came with the vox cab. Didnt want to throw away, so sort of using it as a cover for the cab with univalve on top to keep out dust when not using the amp

BTW : this is nanoshred, i posted under my gf's account by accident

Hey snuffle,

Your gas brother went to thailand la, thats why so long didn't come online. Short getaway for one week. I nabbed the pedal before i left. Just nice come back, its on my room table.

The knobs are on the top of the table. Quite cool, makes the pedal look very clean, but its hard for mid song or mid set changes as you can't see them too well.

So far the pedal sounds really great after one day of playing. I really liked my maxon sd-9 but foolishly sold it off. This 909 is even better. More gain, the tone control is the same, low pass and high pass but there is alot more range. Additional switch for a bass boost. Gets pretty damn loud too. I will see what i can do about sound clips. Not too much in demand for tube screamer type pedals here.

Bro pathein has the best gear around. I need to go his place and nab a few pedals when his back is turned.

HOG!~

Looks like the lazer Power Supply is a damn good product. MO TIME!

MO

1. Ciel (Being the dodgy bugger, i will pull out at the last minute).

MO

1. Ciel (Being the dodgy bugger, i will pull out at the last minute).
2. thor666 (i will pull out the last second minute before Ciel!)

Back