Pedalboard Pictures!

omg. lol pot calling kettle black! u are the ultimate boss enthusiast sia!
i know what u want that u cant get. its cherry red in colour ^^.

thou shall not mention that pedal :evil: ! the price of it is just too crazy. I dont think I've reach that point of desperation yet :lol: .

Boss pedal collecting is fun. there are some people who only use Boss pedals without them realising :) .

dont be a victim of pedal collecting!

Hi all!

This is my pedal setup! Just to share with you guys and gals!

PC240007.jpg

The signal is...

Guitar>>>Power supply / master switch>>>Dyna Comp>>>GE7>>>Sparkle Drive>>>Rutt>>>GT2>>>H20>>>RV5

I say you need new, more durable, more toneful cables!

And curious, why the Master Switch? Its... like.. redundant.

Also, you have the old Tech21 GT-2, keep that well, apparently it sounds better than the new versions.

It's done!! Check out the little yellow bundle of joy in the upper right corner. It's 2 compressors in one, a Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer clone feeding into a Ross Compressor clone. If it reminds you of the Analogman Bi-Comprossor, well that's where I got the idea from.

Made a few mods to both halves. Both comps have been tweaked to get more treble response (not fond of the Ross comp treble cut) and the Ross side has a 3 way switch to adjust attack (not my idea, though, as cool as it is :wink: ). Once again, it's true-bypass. It also doesn't close fully because it's too damn full. :( Oh well.. Next time, I use a larger enclosure.

pedalboard3.jpg

ShredCow said:

Also, you have the old Tech21 GT-2, keep that well, apparently it sounds better than the new versions.

The master switch? Haha, I wanted to buy a power supply for my setup but alas, couldn't find one and I settled for the power supply /master switch on impulse

Dscythe said:
ShredCow said:

The master switch? Haha, I wanted to buy a power supply for my setup but alas, couldn't find one and I settled for the power supply /master switch on impulse

The master switch is NOT a power supply.

You can just use your adaptor and daisy chain it to the rest of your pedals.

ShredCow said:
Dscythe said:
ShredCow said:

The master switch is NOT a power supply.

You can just use your adaptor and daisy chain it to the rest of your pedals.

My master switch IS a power supply too... It's my pedals... I know what I bought... You got something constructive to say about it?

heh, poor bro cow bro, i think he didnt meant to sound deconstructive. Just that not many uses a master switch or any pedals with the sub out that can be used to power other pedals, like the boss noise suppressors.

Actually if you can get the individual current rating for each of the pedals on the board, its quite possible to power everything in there with a single one spot thats of 1700mA and 2 dc chains. Most pedals on your board dont eat so much current thats beyond 200mA per pedals if iam not wrong. But then, your current method of powering is nothing wrong either, as long it works.

imho and no destructive meaning in any ways :D

Dscythe said:
My master switch IS a power supply too... It's my pedals... I know what I bought... You got something constructive to say about it?

Pls explain how is it a power supply, when the power source is stepped down from the wallwart.

Dscythe said:

Yes I have something constructive to say about it. Lose it.

It is NOT a power supply. Your power supply is your adaptor. You merely linked up your adaptor to the master switch like how the Dunlop DC Brick works. Stepping on the master switch will switch off whatever power is being routed to your pedals.

Save yourself the space, take away the master switch pedal.

Daisy chain your adaptor to the rest of your pedals.

The only other "useful" feature of the master switch is to route your input signal to the amp, thus "bypassing" every pedal placed in series after the master switch. However, in the picture you provided, you don't use that function.

NICE!

Nice picture man, congrats on the guitar, she's a beauty, totally changed my perspective on Gretsches!

Lend me for my next gig pls ;)

Back