Pedalboard Pictures!

AsphaltMK

hey all! it's time to put up your pedalboard pictures!!! the last time there was such a thread was pretty long ago, and we all may have had changes made to our boards.... so let's have a look-see! share with us your pedalboard pics!

.... sorry, i dont have any pictures.... will try getting them up soon. :oops:

ok i'll be the first to put my head on the chopping block... erm i mean get the ball rolling. here's my pedalboard pix... some of you have have seen it i reckon.

board1.JPG

The rundown of gear:
[>]BOSS TU-2 Chromatic Stage Tuner
[>] Voodoolabs Sparkle Drive - I usually max out the drive on this one
[>] Ibanez TS-9 (generic 808 mod) - I set this one at moderate to low gain
[>] Ibanez TS-9 (generic 808 mod) - I set this one at no gain, but boost the tone knob, so it acts as a sort of mid-ish "clean" boost
[>] Ibanez PM-7 Phase Modulator - The "Secret Weapon" pedal
[>] George Dennis Tremolo
[>] Electro-Harmonix Small Stone
[>] Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
[>] Line 6 Echo Park
[>] Custom power supply (10 9V outputs, regulated noiseless power supply, voltage variable (110 - 240V) made by the EVER WONDERFUL EDWIN (ed, where's my wmum od?!)
[>] Seiko ST-909 tuner - For offstage tuning / setup
you can view the rest of my rig by clicking the rig pix link in my sig.

The clone is going soon, and i'm probably going to retire the pm-7 too. not decided about what to replace them with, but i'm thinking about a digiverb and a mini Qtron, just so i have more sonic options. I'm also looking at replacing the falling-apart flightcase with something sturdier and newer. last trip i took with that case, i was scared stiff that the case would just fall apart in midair.

ok pedal geeks!! where's your boards!!! make us GAS for something!!

wangdexian said:
Oh yeah! Now I remember! You're kangcore from G4C! :D

aiya. my alter-ego is discovered. time to hide.

*vanish*

tany: how much? too much *heh*. i est approx ard 1.5K for the lot... though i've probably spent twice that amount searching for the right gear to put on that board. and the search goes on...

Ain't got the fanciest pedalboard but here's a rough picture of it from distance.

P1050034.jpg

In order:
- Vox Wah
- DOD250(modded) <- I've since sold this, and an SD1 has taken it's place
- DS1(modded)
- Protone Mach II Boost
- Boss DD3
- Sansamp GT2(This was Vaiyen's unit :wink: Normally it'll be a Tri AC)

The board's small, but, it's growing ever so slowly :D

I feel it too, but there are other ways to vent it.
Yup, gonna have to agree with you on that one. Moo certainly wasn't complying with the stickied guide to posting.

milkmesto

So weird...after i saw the pedalboard..vertical rush came to my mind..anyway its been a long time Marcus..btw when will the new album come out?

charlestheguitarist said:
when will the new album come out?

heh. not too soon, i'm afraid. we are projecting a mid '06 release, still in the midst of recording stuff... still short of one song to make an album so we're furiously jamming to create new stuff :)

hey, so where's everyone else's gear?

Can I borrow someone's camera to take pic of my gear? seriously I got no cam lol. But I wanna share.

Soon.. soon.. I'm not making my good transition from modelling to stompboxes but should have alittle pic around sat. Anyway, how do u find EH pedals? Quite an uncommon sight when the local scence is kinda dominated by Boss products.

well... i guess i'm very blessed to be able to work and hang out everyday at a place that sells EH pedals. and i don't mean yamaha. ;)

but EH stuff is not for the faint of heart - they really have their own sound...

I feel so pedalically-challenged by those guys who posted theirs before me. :|

road_ready_pedalcase01.jpg

road_ready_pedalcase02.jpg

ok i'm to lazy and busy to write a review on the pedal case... but there you go.

Road Ready pedal case, holds up to 4 Boss pedals. Psst... mikemann has just 1 more left if i'm not wrong. :wink:

wahhh... i see u guys put the pics here so shiok! here's something i used to have...

soft-efx1.jpg

soft-efx2.jpg

original crybaby>turbo rat>ts9>ph2 phaser>tr2 tremolo>dd5 delay>korg delay/echo>ce5 chorus

pooo said:
Ain't got the fanciest pedalboard but here's a rough picture of it from distance.

P1050034.jpg

In order:
- Vox Wah
- DOD250(modded) <- I've since sold this, and an SD1 has taken it's place
- DS1(modded)
- Protone Mach II Boost
- Boss DD3
- Sansamp GT2(This was Vaiyen's unit :wink: Normally it'll be a Tri AC)

The board's small, but, it's growing ever so slowly

I feel it too, but there are other ways to vent it.
Yup, gonna have to agree with you on that one. Moo certainly wasn't complying with the stickied guide to posting.

Somehow I recognise your effects.. Are you from a band in Tp??

pooo said:
How does the Hyper Lead sound?

in general, it's like what is described in the ad - Fat Stack, very typical Marshall kinda lead tones. I would say it sounds like 80s rock guitar with distortion.. thick and sweet. (it is nowhere near a great tube amp though) Between that there's a Range control for the midrange though, so there's a plethora of sounds you can dial in to, be it Motley Crue, Guns 'n Roses... you can even dial in to Modern distortion settings, or scoop/lower the mids/bass/treble for your own sound.

i haven't tried an LP with it but I suspect it'll be fabulous. :twisted:

i play with a strat mainly in a l'arc en ciel cover band nowadays, so i try to keep my Gain low and let the strat sound shine out more during solos. I mainly control the gain through my guitar volume knob.. if I would be playing Judas Priest i would set the volume at 10 for rhythm and solo to really get a more "in your face" distortion.

Latest posts

Back