Pedalboard Pictures!

pooo said:
I just got myself a Korg DT-10 and an EHX Small Clone. Board's rapidly running out of space already :(

Apart from Sweelee, where else can we get pedalboards?

www.mrmisse.com

the pedalboards are bloody big.. hehe... can store all u want man...

hmm ok. they're still on his website...

oh well... they look good... but i use only 3 pedals nowadays. saves my brain cells (omg what combi of stuff to press for this solo?)

milkmesto said:
haha deyy

no la only me and edwin from our side i think. but edwin also hang tight with the mrmisse/agingyouth geng also...

so you still working at *you know where* ?

I wouldn't call it tight cuz I'm very afraid of Edwin's inclinations... He gets a little touchy after a few beers... :lol:

If you really wanna see boards, go through our web-zine. We've taken quite a bit of pictures of the boards of the guitarists we interview. However, most of them are rather obslete... Kah Wye from Lunarin has upgraded most of his pedals, the entire Observatory gang gotten new toys since the 1st album.

http://www.agingyouth.com/archive.htm

Have fun...

electrico_gear_3.jpg

Electrico's Daniel Sasson's rig... though I think he changed a couple of stuff here and there...

p_5.jpg

Phorous and IF's Fuzz's rig

Loads more...

Lifehouse said:
Oh my goodness. He has a Pedal Power 2. Can't seem to get hold of it here. :(
i know swee lee used to have them and all the Voodoo Lab stuff. maybe u can check with them...

those pedal boards makes my eyes water... too painful to watch...

hmmmmm... i can see an "old new-skool tubescreamer" in Phorous and IF's Fuzz's rig.

my eyes waters more...

ah, i can remember those days when daniel sassoon was all for multi-fx... haha... man the embarrassing ways we have to eat our words when we grow older.

hmmmmm... the guy must be trying to collect a whole series of a particular brand or something. or he wants to have lots of back-ups... i can't stand the torture of looking at those pics. heesshhhh...

pedal board is to connect all ur pedals and put them onto a board so that it's easier to bring them around (imagine carrying over 10 pedals and they start dropping off :lol: )

i want to get one, after i buy more pedals :D

pedal board is to connect all ur pedals and put them onto a board so that it's easier to bring them around (imagine carrying over 10 pedals and they start dropping off :lol: )

i want to get one, after i buy more pedals :D

Normally its a special case that the cover can be removed leaving just the board.

but you can use a piece of wood and strap your pedals also can be considered a pedal board.

I was thinking of using a skateboard. then can roll around . hahaha

milkmesto said:
ok, not sure how many of you have seen this before... but this is, IMHO, probably the most insane rig i've ever seen. ITS NOT MY RIG (too bad). this is not a set of pictures of a guitar shop btw.

check it out: http://community.webshots.com/album/174718661pxAbEV

this is extreme hardcore gear pron. try not to lao nua all over your computers.

That dude truly deserves the title of king of gearsluts. Jeez... The luxury of playing around with so many effects is just unbelievable..

Latest posts

Back