Pedalboard Pictures!

thor666 said:
hey Jr-V, how do u find your trimetal?

i have a hyper lead, the more toned down version... distortion is great but now i'm starting to find the distortion sounds the same with any pickup selected... lol

When i first got the trimetal, it was damn awesome. I just love it!! Bass response and gain was superb. But i dont know what happened to the pedal lately...seems like its missing something. But i still use it though as i still can get acceptable distortion fom it.

tany said:
does anyone have more than a dist/od pedal? do u use different tones while soloing? do u use boosters?

i got two OD pedals in my setup. my ts9dx and my vox v810 valvetone. i use the vox as a "boost" or mild od.. and use the ts9dx as my main od. the vox has a much more clean tone when u just do pickin almost like a "clean boost" but once strummed its a very light Od good for blues ill say. the ts9dx is more of your std tube OD for all the other stuffs like rock riffs etc. but how i play this two together or just alone by itself really depends on how the song progression is like.

nice pedals bro
how u mix them wit ur vamp ?? u use both at the same time i mean analog and digital ?

gfhad

Jr-V said:
Heres mine. Still looking for an Effect selector though...To select between the analogs and v-amp.

Y not u use the BOSS Line Selector. very condusive too

Was thinking about getting that too. But have to sell off my wah first. Still have to save up for the digital delay :twisted:

Since I don't have a pic with me of my US pedal board, I will just flaunt the gear. I will upload a pic of the Singapore pedal board in a week or so once i finish putting it together.

Guitar---Ernie Ball Volume Pedal---Crybaby Classic Fasel wah--Maxon Auto Filter--Fulltone Fulldrive 2---Xotic Pedals AC Booster--Fulltone Fat Boost---Hughes & Kettner Duotone (Amp1) and Mesa Boogie Mark I Reissue (Amp2)

My effects loop chain Amp--Voodoo Labs Analog Chorus---Boss Flanger--Line 6 Modulation modeller--Line 6 Delay Modeller--Amps.

My TU 12 H Chromatic Tuner is plugged into my Volume Pedal's tuner output and not part of my signal chain.

Powered by a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2.

Whew...all pedals are on a Pedal Train Pro pedal board.

My singapore pedal board is going to be powered by an MXR DC brick. Its smaller and is able to power 10 pedals. Can't wait to get it up and running :)

Well heres mine updated. Well planning to change to better quality shielded patch cables...This cheap ones are killing me... :lol:

Oh yes....People, please leave one Ibanez Delay/Echo DE-7 for me at the sale :lol:

Here u go...

pedalboard.jpg

Hey Luke nice board. Pretty killer stuff there. Let me know if you are selling your Pedaltrain Pro in the future. My pedaltrain 2 is getting small. I'm also looking at trailer trash pedalboards or NYC.

JR-V:What patch cables are you going for? I'm getting some new ones too.

I'm using Mrmisse patch cables right now. I'm looking at Lava cables from US, heard good things about them. Pretty wary about George Ls though.

Anyway, here's my board. Picture quality is sub-par, pretty untidy board which I'll sort out later.

IMG_0837.jpg

Still lacks a compressor, longer delay.

Lifehouse - the board looks good. Just curious - why change cables? I'm using MrMisse cables myself and I find, with the exception of the straighthead (I' a bit lazy to ask him yet), everything works fine and smooth.

thor666 said:
Lifehouse - the board looks good. Just curious - why change cables? I'm using MrMisse cables myself and I find, with the exception of the straighthead (I' a bit lazy to ask him yet), everything works fine and smooth.
They work fine and are quite nice. But I'm running out of them and I find maybe it's good to change one or two of them, see if another brand offers better clarity and articulation. The only downside is the angled head is abit too big.

Lifehouse said:
Anyway, here's my board. Picture quality is sub-par, pretty untidy board which I'll sort out later.

IMG_0837.jpg

Still lacks a compressor, longer delay.
Where did you get the Pedaltrain board from?

Ichiro said:
hey how's the EVH phaser in terms of performance??

I find it to be a very worthy add on, only downside is no true bypass and the switching/footswitch does not feel as sturdy to those I've come to use. The script mod does indeed give it alot of flexibility. Subtle phasing to all out swirlish madness, it does them pretty well. If given the opportunity, I'll mod it to true bypass and I don't think it will ever leave the board then.. 8)

vernplum said:
Where did you get the Pedaltrain board from?

Bought used from some guy on luther. He brought it in, find that it was too cumbersome and decided to carry around. Most people wont want to ship to Singapore, so from hindview I really got lucky. :smt023

Back