Pedalboard Pictures!

Well my turn to post mine.....

myrig.jpg

Not bringing the wah out yet, no way to mount it till i get a proper mounting plate. Pretty simple setup for my blues/rock/metal.

From right to left: Korg DT-10 tuner, Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah, Xotic RC Booster, Sansamp GT2, Ibanez DE-7

Got the DE7 from the recent Sweelee sale, best catch of the year i suppose. Kinda dig it's funky purple colour hahaha, but seriously i like the echo.

Lifehouse & thor: i'm using the cables from mrmisse too, just a gripe...the head's kinda bulky? Perhaps that's what lifehouse dislikes about them also....cool setup lifehouse, how's the keeley modded ibanez AD?

Hey edo - that board would look and sound great with a Keeley Compressor ;).

I'll post a pic of mine later tonight so you can see your departed baby with his new family.

haha vern, i hope you enjoyed the comp more than i needed it for. A cool pedal nonetheless, just underused by me. I'll be sure to check out this thread tonight hehe.

It's a clean boost pedal, with the gain knob dimed you can cope a decent od from it. I prefer it with the vol dimed and gain low. I like how it doesn't colours up my basic tone when engaged.

With a strat, it sounds beautiful........but an acquired taste. Some like the catalinbread super chili picoso, keeley katana boost....there's many out there. Go get em all~! :lol:

Vaiyen, you should try the Xotic RC booster.

When its on, your tone is vibrant, fat, smooth and just so alive. And I'm only talking clean here.

When its off, you wonder how come your guitar sounds so... dead?

Seriously, thats how good it sounded to me ears.

And thats why i didn't get 1... if my original guitar tone can't satisfy me, I think I got the wrong axe. But Edo somehow found a way around that!

i got bored so i took a clearer pic of my pedalcase again:

pedalcase.jpg

-2 long MrMisse cables
-2 short MrMisse cables
-CH1, DD3, Hyper Lead HL01
-Intellituner
-Visual Sound 1 Spot - I had to change to this cause the Uncle at the jam studio was complaining about the risks of using a China adaptor.
-1 black pen

I found the MrMisse cable heads thick, but not a problem at all. easy to keep these cables in good condition!

Actually GASsing for a certain overdrive pedal now but I won't reveal what it is, lest people start getting it on the 29/30 Bras Brasah sale. :p

vernplum said:
Hey edo - that board would look and sound great with a Keeley Compressor ;).

I'll post a pic of mine later tonight so you can see your departed baby with his new family.

Yup.. Think it will look great with a Keeley Comp.. Anyway, your booster is one of the best around.

ShredCow said:
Vaiyen, you should try the Xotic RC booster.

When its on, your tone is vibrant, fat, smooth and just so alive. And I'm only talking clean here.

When its off, you wonder how come your guitar sounds so... dead?

Seriously, thats how good it sounded to me ears.

And thats why i didn't get 1... if my original guitar tone can't satisfy me, I think I got the wrong axe. But Edo somehow found a way around that!

Never come across this Xotic RC booster pedal in shops b4. Is it from mrmisse?

haha don't make me regret selling my keeley comp to vernplum, which he will unveil tonight with the rest of his "family"!

I'm gonna transfer my "family" to a proper pedalboard with hardcase soon though, with the wah in my EH bag it's always shaped like a banana when i carry it hahaha. Will post new pics of it once i'm done.

thor666 said:
Actually GASsing for a certain overdrive pedal now but I won't reveal what it is, lest people start getting it on the 29/30 Bras Brasah sale. :p

Any chance, it is related to us, except that it is green, has 2 hands and 2 legs and is a pretty bad one?

If not, then it must be the *** or *****. Lol.. :smt002

wizard: yeah its the one that he brings in, try both RC and AC booster to see which suits your liking. Go take a look at his site.

Lifehouse said:
Any chance, it is related to us, except that it is green, has 2 hands and 2 legs and is a pretty bad one?

If not, then it must be the *** or *****. Lol.. :smt002

Haha lifehouse, i've asked...it ain't that "one" you're saying. My guess was also same as yours....i'm planning to get it during the sale, just to cope some decent od tones. pm me your review on it?

isn't it good? While you're saving, go try out loads of booster pedals if that's what you're looking for :D

Sorry to hijack...Since we are talking about pedalboard and stuff,
was wondering how many pedal can a Boss PSA230P adapter if i link em up using a daisy chain?
Any experiences?

Back