Pedalboard Pictures!

Found a pic of my rig that was taken at my old band's rehearsal space.
pedalboard013.jpg

Sorry the pedalboard is a little obscured by the distance. I have since added an old Boss flanger pedal to my playthings as well but it isn't present in this picture.

woah .. nice setup you got there ...
the mesa and 2x12 looks familiar man .. where you got them from?
both looks like gear my friends used to have...

ChanMin said:
woah .. nice setup you got there ...
the mesa and 2x12 looks familiar man .. where you got them from?
both looks like gear my friends used to have...

Got them both from the Mesa Boogie store in Hollywood.

This pic was taken at the rehearsal space my old band used to rent in North Hollywood.

Do you know who brings Mesa Boogie amps into singapore?

Luke, there isn't any Mesa distributor in Singapore. The nearest one is in Jakarta which is Melodia Musik
http://www.melodiamusik.com/.

There is guy at Sim Lim (Esden Trading - Raymond) who has 2 or 3 models in his store that he brought in himself, but as far as I know those are the only units for sale in the country.

vernplum said:
Luke, there isn't any Mesa distributor in Singapore. The nearest one is in Jakarta which is Melodia Musik
http://www.melodiamusik.com/.

There is guy at Sim Lim (Esden Trading - Raymond) who has 2 or 3 models in his store that he brought in himself, but as far as I know those are the only units for sale in the country.

Ah I see, thanks for the info vernplum.

vernplum: icic :lol:

As curious as i am like Chanmin, would like to know what's the gist with the mxr phase90?

edo83 said:
vernplum: icic :lol:

As curious as i am like Chanmin, would like to know what's the gist with the mxr phase90?

Because it looks soooo damn cool!!! :D

Not really. Actually, first time I tried it out (I even posted negative comments on it) I wasn't that bowled over by it. I had tried it out with a clean sound on a duff amp with a cheap axe and basically had consigned it to the 'don't buy' category. I got to try it out another time with a killer distorition sound and it sounded really cool and swirly with a lot of versatility due to the two modes. For me, I still thought it was too pricey, but luckily got one at 50% off at the Sims sale. Yay! i'm very pleased with it.

btw pedal gurus here... i need some help.
in a nearby store there is a made in japan boss GE7.

im seriously considering getting it. but is the MIJ ge7 better then the MIT GE7?
in what sense? a MIJ ds-1 to my ears DOES sound better then a MIT DS-1 but im not sure if this holds true to all boss pedals???

pls advise... thanks guys!!

I haven't tried a MIJ GE7, but I've tried a MIT one. It DOES color your tone.

I can't find anything that really confirms MIJ GE7 to be better than MIT GE7, so I'll leave it as that.

And I think you're right about the MIJ/MIT DS1. There's certainly a difference, even in the MIT ones alone... they've revised their specs over the years to suit trends.

nefpedalboard.jpg

ok this is my pedal board.. juz bought the perfect mesh wire and cable tied everything down..

G-400 --> jackhammer --> pro series II wah --> intelli tuner --> amp

i use my 10watt marshall amp most of the time.. only sometimes when my butt is itchy i'll use the MS-2.. haha..

tie1.jpg
HM-CABLE-TIES.JPG

these are cable ties.. put the tail through the head and it'll lock itself.. once locked in, the only way to free it is to cut it..

i can hold my board upright or upside down it wun slip.. i believe these are used to restrain criminals last time..

where to get them? i've seen them before used for criminals. the more they pull, the tighter it gets, cant be freed lol

This cable tie idea was in one of the DIY Pedalboard threads last time.. i think thor did an archive of it... check it out for more info.

Back