Pedalboard Pictures!

oh yes ...those 'car metal' chrome :D

Warning: Chrome coated devices may reflect stage lights and cause temporary blindness.

tvontheradio said:
HOLY CRAP is that the MI Audio Tubezone? how come its in black chrome ish colour with the blue LED. Totally sexy. *piss in pants*

Lighting, nothing more or less.

But come to think of it, black chrome would be sweet!

gsonique said:
Looky Looky here ^...wow nice !!

I likey you AB loop box edo ..sweet ...good job ark :smt023

Next ...dream amp buddy ??!!

Edo edo has lotsa kissing jacks. Really squeezing all the horizontal space out of his board.

He just bought the powerblock yesterday. Wait for him come ntu we'll crank that pubor and see what it can do. Hmm time to take out my old A/B box we can a/b the pubor and our tube amps. :D

theblueark said:
Edo edo has lotsa kissing jacks. Really squeezing all the horizontal space out of his board.

He just bought the powerblock yesterday. Wait for him come ntu we'll crank that pubor and see what it can do. Hmm time to take out my old A/B box we can a/b the pubor and our tube amps. :D

My pedales must be gay with kissing plugs or else not enough real estate :lol:

I'm up for the A/B amp test! Not that it will rank up right there or be better than a tube amp, but it will surely hold its fort against those little EL84s that i hate :twisted:

ark must have been tahan my specifications for the A+B looper, while goose tahan my cable requests :lol:

Image000.jpg

heres a pic during the pre teens encounter for my church.

the pic is slanted cuz arh my phone too lousy screen not big enuff to take it straight.

pc210201kn8.jpg

okay, my first pedal ever, i know its not a pedalboard

but hey, everone has their firsts :lol:

sorry to hijack this thread with so many awesome pedals.

Danelectro Fab Echo. quite good for 25bucks

bockscar said:
pc210201kn8.jpg

muahahaha!! my first pedal was a FAB overdrive. and my set-up looked like yours, some time ago! hahaha!!

sleepykitty said:
bockscar said:
pc210201kn8.jpg

muahahaha!! my first pedal was a FAB overdrive. and my set-up looked like yours, some time ago! hahaha!!

HAHAHA mine like damn plain

Here's my humble board, again.
I threw away the old pedalbag I had, and am now waiting for the misse-boards to come in.
4icbl9h.jpg

A lot more pictures in my photo-album.
I didn't want to clog up the page, so yeah. :wink:

heh, george L prolly the entry level to over the top "i hear gold in my tone" instrument cables. The cables are cheap, its the head that push up the price...

Good little rig Phil, are you getting the tones in your head from it so far?

Would like to check out the monster head fuzz!

Back