Pedalboard Pictures!

edo83 said:
Thanks goose for all the help, i owe u a kopi still for that splicing request!

womd.jpg

Most of the pedales are pretty much self explanatory after so many appearance on most boards. With the exception of the green Analogue Filter and Goose's Citrus Compressor. My looper pedal has been rewired to a A+B rather than A/B

Clyde deluxe will be offboard and brought when needed, too heavy to include all for every session.
The TC Electronic Chorus pedal still available?

They've discountinued it :evil:

Phil: Quick, go get the board and post more up here! :lol:

Rossie: Like what Pathein had mentioned, it was never discontinued. If they did, i would have end up paying for it from work with my ass :)

PatheinRaindropMoe said:
the tc scf has never been discontinued. Only difference was the early batch didnt have the purple stripe on the surface..
Cool, that was what I wanted to hear.
Thanks guys!

Where can I get one in Singapore?

ShredCow said:
Good little rig Phil, are you getting the tones in your head from it so far?
Would like to check out the monster head fuzz!

More or less! Yes!
T.Z satiates my need for metal tones. Although I like my 'metal' tones with some mids in it.
T.Z is also quite adept at handling low-gain tones.
The Monsterpiece cures my fuzz G.A.S, it covers quite a spectrum of fuzz tones, since it's two different fuzz pedals built into one enclosure.

So yeah, more or less have my bases covered! :lol:

kentheman2000 said:
pedalboardnewjj.jpg

I spy with my little eye, A DIY PEDAL!

I know it's a little late but I spy with my eye a Gundam's buttskirt! Possibly from the one with the dragon hand?

took me 2 days and 2 rolls of industrial velcro and a scissors man. wasnt easy arranging. hehehehe. i like neatness! and i made the more important pedals more accessible

Ben ah Ben, you and your obsession with Boss pedals. soon you'd be saying things like old Boss pedals smell different from the current Boss pedals :lol: .

thats a fact though :oops: .

I wish I could update my board. no yummy Boss pedals to collect so far =/

Back