Pedalboard Pictures!

Jem and strat out there aint cloning..they are product.. but the user are kinda clone of their idol.. which i feel is ok to a certain extend.. but we need not follow everything exactly.. have some individual character

NYCpedal board are cool.. but aint i building something very similar and in fact a way lower cost? i'm not a rich kid.. so i build things i like myself...

unusual graphic? u mean the one with a skull head? thats a a/b sorta stuff... got blueark to do for me b4 he got popular and decides to do his own graphic kinda shit.. :twisted:

the silver knobs on dd3? nothing at all.. juz cosmetics! wahhaa!

Ahh, what's that one with the Cowgirl on it, and that blue unmarked one with two knobs.
And that one with the one eyed monster? :lol:

Here's my pedals..

Boss MIJ CE-2->Boss MIJ DM2->Ibanez Weeping Demon->SanAmp GT2

pedals1rx8.jpg

biz, the connect between the 2 boss pedals, you should use a cable. That connector can damage the jacks of the pedals as there is no lee-way to bend.

Biz,

why position the DM2 Delay as the 2nd pedal in the chain? Or, is your guitar plugging into the GT-2, and you're a left-hander?

pedals1rx8.jpg

Come to think of it, I'd have his pedals' order inverted if I were to use his board.

But so what if he's left-handed, the input jack on the GT2 will always remain as the input jack, yeah?

Ahh, what's that one with the Cowgirl on it, and that blue unmarked one with two knobs.
And that one with the one eyed monster?

That cowgirl is actually Jessie! That same one from toy story! haha.. it is a wooden casing booster pedal.. made myself and is the happiest project so far..

The one eye alien is the one from Monster INC~ it is an A/B pedal to let signal either go to the tuner or my whole effect chain..

That unmarked blue pedal is actually a danelectro chorus rehoused.. still in the process actually.. tts y if u noticed, its not connect in the chain..

argh where is that quote button man! :evil:

Nice, so you did them rehousing and designs yourself?

Yeah, where's the quote button gone to. And how did you manage to quote still w/o the button?

hy

this is sumhow my dream pedal/rig watever it may be called.

Paul_Stacey_board_big.jpg

the GigRig board helps to seperate every single pedal and used it as a multiFX pedal but with more "ANALOG" tones out of it. so no more tap dancing ar sorts.And whats great about it, it is tRUE BYpass

Phil, you're right! Biz' setup is really this:
amp<-[GT-2]<-[WD]<-[DM-2]<-[CE-2]<-guitar
based on the inputs and outputs of the pedals...
wah, very strange leh, what kind of combo's can such a chain produce? :wink:

the GigRig board helps to seperate every single pedal and used it as a multiFX pedal but with more "ANALOG" tones out of it. so no more tap dancing ar sorts.And whats great about it, it is tRUE BYpass

It's also known for having lag time between patch changes.

Phil, you're right! Biz' setup is really this:
amp<-[GT-2]<-[WD]<-[DM-2]<-[CE-2]<-guitar
based on the inputs and outputs of the pedals...
wah, very strange leh, what kind of combo's can such a chain produce?

What i was trying to achieve was to distort the modulated signals and not modulate the distorted signals....still experimenting though...

Nice, so you did them rehousing and designs yourself?

yeah.. i mean its juz rehousing.. nothing special except e cosmetics.. hahaa.. i love fancy pedal or needless to say.. one and only pedal! haha.. i'm a sucker for creating stuff that is unique.. cant blame me..

oh btw.. is that rocktron workable for analog pedal? i've not been reading nor can i afford 1 so i've never really touched into such stuff.. but last i heard.. it was meant for midi patch controlling.. is it? at least i noe t.c. electronic got this G force or G something something that allows both analog loops and midi patch! that is something! haha..

Back