Pedalboard Pictures!

hey guys, sry ah. but question, i know this gonna sound dumb, but can someone explain to me? i understand that when paddles are plucked into their wires, the batteries use up very fast one right? then how? need keep change battrey?

it's 'pedals', not 'paddles' :lol:
when the jack is connected to the input, there will be a drain on the battery. so when you are not playing, just take out the jack from the pedal :)

most effect pedals can be powered by adaptor.

Between pedals, it can be link up by this thing called dc/daisy chain. The end of the daisy chain can be connected to the adaptor and plug into electric socket.

battery is not going to last long for some pedals. Adaptor is the normal way to go.

here's a pic of my pedal board...
there's a few more coming in later next month...

here goes

DSC02485.jpg

for the CS-2, I think the colour have faded...the lower part is the original colour???? :?: :?: maybe...

DS-1...it's own by my brother..MIT..just borrowed it to fill up the pedalbag..will getting my own DS-1...is it not the same as other DS-1...maybe..

edo83 & Impromptu: I prefer it set up that way =) what seems wrong to you maybe right to me!

kentheman2000: thanks man. i love that pedal got an amazing deal for it.

gsonique: hope you like what you see. haha =)

cheers :)

I would like to know how you attach your pedals to the foam on that side of the case and also it takes careful stepping to turn on the pedals :D

sleepykitty: the vox pedal is actually a "vox valve-tone 810" its a overdrive pedal. i use it as a very mild boost cum mild od if noticed the gain is all the way down, its said to sound very much like a ts9 and i have to say it does. its now out of production already and i guess the visual appeal is great too.

edo83: dude.. now i get what you're trying to say. my pedals are not on the foam side of my mrmisse case man! why would anyone do that!? its on the normal side! hahaha! :lol:

Back