Pedalboard Pictures!

update, my downsized rig :D

100_0888.jpg

Added 2 new pedals.. A DIYed clean boost and DIYed true-bypass looper (2 loops, 1 silent tuner output, all true-bypass).. Oh, and a Decepticon badge thingy.. Heheh.. :twisted:

pedalboard2.jpg

pedalboardclosed_sml.jpg

le_Doucereux: lefty eh~ :) Nice mix of pedals there

snuff: I've since traded off my BB with a friend, maybe getting it back....since i dunno what cards are in your ZIM, is the BB/ZIM the main drive and how are you stacking these 2 units?

edo83 said:
le_Doucereux: lefty eh~ :) Nice mix of pedals there

snuff: I've since traded off my BB with a friend, maybe getting it back....since i dunno what cards are in your ZIM, is the BB/ZIM the main drive and how are you stacking these 2 units?

My Zim has the Clean smile and Big 9 cards, they go very well stacked together, I use them together most of the time as it gives my tone a 3 D effect,(big sounding) so ever since this discovery, its been hard to just rely on a single OD unit for my overdrive sounds...

The BB Preamp, hmm, Im been flirting with that pedal for the longest time as I also own the Crunch Box, Blues Pro and BB deluxe, but in some ways, I find the BB preamp to be the most relevant for me, its smooth yet gritty(great balance)sounding, with great sustain, and I use it for when I play SRV stuff or straight up blues...

here's most of what I have(pardon the mess), and these few(in my gator pedal tote) are the so called most relevant to me that I feel i would need in my new downsized pedal board set up. :D

100_0891.jpg

missing from the pics are my other groups of OD's and some delay pedals.

I play blues Rock by the way.With either my HSS AM deluxe Strat or gibson nitehawk usually)(mini humbuckers)
100_0890.jpg

snuff: same here. on-off r/ship with the BB preamp and i'm still contemplating on trading it back.......just that it wouldn't stack quite well with the Tubezone, by itself it's a great dirt unit when played loud.

Decisions decisions decisions....shucks :x Oh yeah, same fan of blues/rock here

yes ... :wink:
its will mush when driven by other pedals ...its a stand alone !!
What you need for boost is a transistor based type :wink: or just go without as your set up is already pretty hot ....we talk later at my place ...you come 10 mins earlier yes !!

crozzfire said:
how's the clean boost?

Pretty ok, I suppose. It's does its job of providing me a good clean boost with plenty of head room. The boost control doesn't have the correct taper so most of the boost comes in past 12 o'clock but like I mentioned, it does the job.. The small enclosure was a real pain in the arse, though..

tany said:
what pedal case is that?

I don't know, sorry. I got it in Japan. Not the sturdiest of cases, it must be said..

AEnimic said:
I SEE A TRANSFORMER PEDALBOARD!!..

damn cool...

Heheh.. Thanks..

INFIDELS!

BB ROCKS SO HARD :D

ALL PERSONAL PREFERENCES I SAY :D

since we have similiar interests(blues rock)compared to the rest I say keep it!HAHAHAH

Tall riser i must say, if my vol pedal was there....i believe my small stature got problem balancing doing swells :lol:

cow: If i do get my mesa at the end of the day, the BB might be back.....then again no decision yet and you know why.....

Back