Pedalboard Pictures!

Bro Nash, tell us your feeling when you manage to acquire the last tonelok pedal. Must be one of your most beautiful moment in life :lol:

Hope you can finish the Boss collection too :partyman:

Yeah man. toneloks were noisy so he shut em up with the good Boss Noise supressor.

The bosscollection??? Are u nuts? there are like. so many pedals! Tehn must get MIJ and MIT versions of the pedals that have both. Also you need to get a SG1 and the DM2??? Going to take quite awhile!

Thanks Bro imsuchajoker... So nice to meet so many musicians in here...

U r extremely right Bro gsonique, I need the Noise Suppressor to shut the noise down.

For your info Bro Impromptu, I felt sooo hepi when I'm at Swee Lee yesterday... can't wait to place them together with the rest of the tonelok family.
I will have to stop for the moment to collect further pedals cuz have to concentrate on my bikes (now in the "ICU" workshop)
My next target will be Digitech Ex-7 and GNX3000 if i wanna buy further pedals.

U r right Bro relinquish69 n Bro j_m_s, its very expensive to have every single Boss pedals. My main focus is to have Boss distortions/overdrives family.

gsonique said:
My main focus is to have Boss distortions/overdrives family.

Then you can tell all the fellas here of the H U G E diff between the vintage and crappy new ones !!! :D

haha, that sounds like me :oops: .

Boss distortion collection is the "cheapest" out of the lot. good luck :) . contact me if you find something nice though :lol: .

btw, Boss analog delays are not easy to obtain.... hard to find + expensive :?

Hehehehe...
Bro gsonique, i'm here to learn from each other
Soooo much things needs to be ventured...
It depends on individual taste of sound..
some preferred the modded sound of DS-1 for eg.
but for me i still prefer the stock ones..
I myself struggling to play around with these things.. hehehe

Not all are new Bro j_m_s...
Some old pedals ain't easy to get a new one..
Some i bought thru ebay, some thru luthermusic and other sources..

Dats right Bro relinquish69,
Boss analog delays are difficult to find + expensive..
The pricing of analog delays can easily purchase multi-effects

you sold to him? the BF-2 has white knobs ( MIT :) ). no idea about the PH-2 though.

the HR-2 is nice. OC-2, HM-2, MZ-2 and XT-2 are quite collectable.

how come no PW-2 :( ? it would be nice to collect one of those heh heh.

Thanks Bro siaoguitar, we not only ever met in person but in here too... :lol:
Yup, your ex-pedals are in my Boss family collectionz... hehehee..

Bro relinquish69, PW-2 are not in the pictures yet cuz it arrived from US after the pictures were taken.. Will include that in with the rest of the pedals for the next picture takin..

Nash_Inc said:
Bro relinquish69, PW-2 are not in the pictures yet cuz it arrived from US after the pictures were taken.. Will include that in with the rest of the pedals for the next picture takin..

wow wow! nice! post pictures once you get it. I never seen one here in Singapore :(. swee lee used to have them.

Back