Pedalboard Pictures!

62jaguar said:
the AD30VT is real cool..great control..i just love it..
on board effects are ok..i like the tremelo..really warm..

ok, thanks, was thinking of using it on stage in my church as a monitor

hey just a question. wonder y pple spell tremolo as tremelo? no personal attacks in ur direction 62jaguar but its something i noticed has been going on. its like a spelling error which pple have allowed to continue until quite a number of pple use it.

dude..sometimes..the way words are spelt and how they are pronounced are diff..like sword...the "w" is silent..and maja is pronounced "maya".. :wink:

and we're following the british pronounciation..not american..

Hey all, here's the latest lineup...
CurrentBoard.jpg

CurrentBoard2.jpg

Was a real bitch to wire up (I'm a neat freak, I use cable ties to clean up all the saggy bits of my power and patch cables!), but it was worth it!

Yo jaguar! Nice SCH1!!! :)

Wonderful score north of the border, I gotta go check out that place sometime too! Did you get everything in order? Most SCH1s I have come across suffer from the broken battery cover syndrome. :)

I see a robotalk!.. MOOG.. basket

Then i see the red witch!..

Nice NEAT board man.. haha.

What pedal is that on the far left? and btw, is urs the bigger misse board or smaller?

Hi Jem2, thanks for your kind words. :)

Almost all my stuff are from Mr Misse, best dealer ever! :)

The pedal on the left is a Moog expression pedal I use with the Murf, it's on loan from a good friend, I have not really figured out which parameter I'll be using it with, but for now I plug it into the "rate" jack. You can get all sorts of crazy, versatile and most importantly musical sounds with expression pedals plugged into the various parameters of the Murf! You can even plug in a tap tempo pedal to control the tempo of the sequencer!

Endless I tell you!

haha. ive a friend who has just bought a murf too.

BTW, ur selling ultimate octave right? is it for the murf? haha

Which red witch pedal is that?

Bluepowder-

As for the Dyna Red...I don't really know how to describe it based on those few artists. Honestly speaking, I think it can cover all those grounds with a little tweaking, but to get the tone, it probably has to do more with the fingers. Especially with GNR/EVH, they use pretty little amounts of gain compared to the metal folks. It does the whole distortion thing very well, more marshall voiced than a dark mesa type tone. I think any dist pedal should cover those grounds perfectly fine, the tones you mentioned are not really as complex a dist tone as other artists out there eg. Lukather, Vai, etc. To me the Crunch Box does the EVH sound very very well.

But the thing which impresses me the most about the Dyna is that it does not sound at all like a pedal and more like an amp. You have to experience one to believe it. The distortion is HUGE, it's not hidden, muffled etc. It really sounds like an amp. I took a leap of faith and bought one, no turning back anymore man! :)

Jem2-

I'm sure your friend is enjoying the Murf as much as I am ;)
I'm selling the ultimate octave to get a Chicago Iron Octavian. Not for the Murf though. :)
The Red Witch is a Moonphase, just the normal one not the deluxe model.

Snuff ah Snuff! :)

Brother thanks for your kind words, the Murf...I also dunno where to start man. It's a modulation device which does sequencing as well (ie, you pick a note and a lot of other stuff happen in the background) you can control the "character" of the modulation via the "Evelope" knob, counter-clockwise notes become sharper not in terms of EQ but the character sort of like a piano effect, clockwise the sequenced notes become phase like.

You can mix in the sequenced/arpeggiated notes with your original signal via the "mix" knob, and control the speed via the "rate" knob.

If that's not enough you can even specify the pattern of the sequencer with the "animation" knob!

Honestly speaking it's the most beautiful effect I've ever heard in my life.

Just gotta find an application for it now :p

I think so too. The main diff between standrad and deluxe moon phasers are just LED and stereo right?

And by the way. which board are u using? bigger or smaller misse one?

Jem2 sorry I forgot to answer that question! :)

I'm using the smaller misse pedalboard, I changed the carpet on mine to a heavy duty carpet in order to withstand all the pedal lineup changes. Initially I got the smaller board to prevent myself from getting too much stuff...and look where it has landed me now!

Nanoshred will know what I mean! ;)

If I am not wrong the Standard Moonphase has all the features of the Deluxe, just no Stereo out and no LED. It's a great pedal man, you must check it out if you have the chance, especially the "Tremophase" mode! On slower rate speeds it can do a very convincing vibe tone! If you tune it just right you might even get some EVH in there too ;)

Absolutely Fantastic!

Back