Pedalboard Pictures!

Edo hehehe yeah am loving the v1, it complements the r30 natural tone very well, as opposed to imposing its tone on it. You can still hear the r30 tone. it just adds more oomph n power on it.
Agrophobic hehehe yeah the r30 is arguably my best buy 2nd hand from a guy who has too many great amps. Its a rare bird i cound at least 3 in sing including mine. Its full tube 2xel34 n 5x12ax7. The channel 1 is modelled on the marshall jcm800 whereas the channel 2 is modelled on the fender black/brown face which can be selected using a midnotch. Superb fenderu cleans v 3 dimensional, n powerful marshall roar, although on its on it does heavy rock for heavy metal needs sumthing to boost it. Comes w built in booster for both channels each booster adding 20 db of clean boost.

j_m_s said:
hahaha..

Ark, care to post a pic where we can see e pedals from the top?

why ?? :evil:

ark is art ...so thats all you get !!
wanna see more then check out his kkj .......band !! :lol:

woa blueark cool gear. can see some of your creations there. aha.

anyways guys heres an update of my board.

Guitar > Loop A > Jekyll & Hyde > ScrewDriver > Eleven > GE-7 Equalizer
> Loop B > CE-5 Chorus Ensemble > Phase 90 > EchoPark > GE-7 Equalizer

The Jekyll & Hyde was modded by randolf to sound warmer and fuller in tone. Vandalised with Nightmare Before Christmas Stickers by me.

The CE-5 Chorus Ensemble isn't modded. Only vandalised with Nightmare Before Christmas Stickers by me

The Phase 90 (pink pedal with no label) was modded by me and vandalised with a pink patterned cloth finish. Modded with depth knob, greater speed range, boost switch, and tiggle switch between an almost script tone and almost stock tone. But it doesnt go to fully script nor fully stock cos i changed other parts to suite my needs.

The GE-7 was modded by me to be more quiet. It isn't a COMPLETE quiet mod though cos i only changed the op-amps. And ofcourse vandalised by me with aluminium tape.

The looper (white pedal) was made my TheBlueArk. It consists of an A/B, A&B, with tuner mute.

I'm getting another looper from him soon. Probably be done in december. This one will have A/B with an extra loop C to add in the either of the first two. With tuner out and bypass all. TheBlueArk's really the king. All my signal routing needs gona come from him in the future! HAH! :D

The reason I'm getting this new looper is to cater for another channel for the ScrewDriver and Eleven and a compressor i intend to get in the near future. (highly contemplating the Citrus).

Then my signal chain will be Guitar > Loop A > Jekyll & Hyde
Loop B > Citrus > ScrewDriver > Eleven
Loop C (Additional) > CE-5 Chorus Ensemble > Phase 90 > EchoPark

All this will go to GE-7 Equalizer. But i might not add in the equalizer in the end. And the arrangement between the Citrus > ScrewDriver > Eleven hasn't been finalised since i havent gotten the citrus.

Haha! Yea guys, this is my plan! Sorry for such a long story.

DSCN3432.jpg

Cheers all! :D

AHA! No NO! The thirsty hippo is a highly modded pedal. I canuse it as my main overdrive, delay, fuzz, equalizer, chorus, talk box, autowah, and it plays solos all on its own! Its a mic too!

eh..honestly i cant rmb how much....was quite some time ago.why dont u email him or something yea. yep the leds changed to ultra bright blue ones.

j_m_s said:
Great. I should DIY my cables I guess. I currently only have flux-core solder but i read somewhere for guitar/audio stuff, i need rosin core solder? is this true? And which size cable do i buy 4 e switchcraft plug?

I'm planning to use george l's cable for my patch cables. and use flatheads to reduce space usage

BTW, the ebay one only ships to us eh..

Heya.. Here's another place to buy effects components as well as plugs.. Banzai Effects.. I get my cable from Luther.. He sells plugs too..

Rosin cored solder you can get from Sim Lim Tower.. I use that myself but I'm not really sure of what difference solder flux will make.. Acid flux is a definite no no, though..

Aren't George L's rather expensive? Correctly, unreasonably expensive.. :(

ShredCow said:
dric, how's the Eleven? 8)

Hey man. for chord work, the eleven's really good. it doesn't drown out each note like some other boosters do, especailly when you play with the tone control and cut out more treble. it doesn't sound muddy at all to me. you can achieve a really "full" tone from it without sounding muffled either. great amount of clarity there. i was most impressed with the sound when the knob was set to cut out more treble. i love the tone knob! hah. cutting out more bass you get a real nice twang that has just the right amout of brightness.

i haven't tried it playing lead yet though cos i haven't had time to play much with my pedals in since i'm NS. so this is what i can say from the short time i had a chance to use the pedal. the eleven and screwdriver arrived not long ago. will update when i really USE the pedal.

Back