Pedalboard Pictures!

Hey Roy, I see something familiar on your board. :lol:

Anyway, I'm really interested to know how you use the AC, RC, and BB. Both singularly, and in conjunction with the rest of your board.

Phil said:
Hey Roy, I see something familiar on your board. :lol:

Anyway, I'm really interested to know how you use the AC, RC, and BB. Both singularly, and in conjunction with the rest of your board.

:wink:

yup the coolest cat in my rig... :D

my RC is on most of the time...AC more for chord work n to boost the BB for solo...BB more for lead(very gd sustain)

Interestingly, all 3 of them have the exact same circuit with 1-2 different components.

They could have added a toggleswitch to switch between all 3.

But their way is cleverer :lol:

theblueark said:
Interestingly, all 3 of them have the exact same circuit with 1-2 different components.

They could have added a toggleswitch to switch between all 3.

But their way is cleverer :lol:

True. the BB preamp is like the improve version of AC(IMHO)...better sustain...too bad i got the AC first then BB...I wouldn't buy the AC if i had BB first...haiz...

but again...i'll never know until i try...

GAS= money gone...but i still GAS i rikes

DSC00247-2.gif

My board. From top left down. Mesa boogie f-30 footswitch, strobo stomp, redwitch moonphaser, visual volume, and rmc wizard wah.

2nd row from left: boss dd-2, ge-7, fulltone ocd and crunch box.

Still for a stevie salas wah rocker and redwitch empress not on the board.

Mounted on a pedaltrain Jr.

NanoShred said:
My board. From top left down. Mesa boogie f-30 footswitch, strobo stomp, redwitch moonphaser, visual volume, and rmc wizard wah.

2nd row from left: boss dd-2, ge-7, fulltone ocd and crunch box.

Still for a stevie salas wah rocker and redwitch empress not on the board.

Mounted on a pedaltrain Jr.

DUDE same amp! 8)

The active mode of the visual volume is great. I never expected the preamp inside to be of such good quality. I set my gain pot to higher then normal, so that i can also use to control the gain of my pedals or give more when needed.

I just got mine yesterday. And i messed up the screws.. I used a screwdriver tt is 2 small.. gotta get new screws. Must get shorter screws too. The dumb thing is, One of the screws broke and half of the screw is stuck inside. I wonder how i did tt. Or rather how my bro did tt. its 1 day old and i messed up..(lol, shows how dumb i am)

Oh. Its the visualsound sticker tt comes with the visual volume. haha/ Im in love with stickers(man tt sounds wrong). haha.

My Bro Nano...

Nice board you got there man, nice to see you've got it already, congrats man! 8)

The Visual Sound Volume is good stuff, I love the LED indicators on the pedal, nice touch rather than the "rough" guage you set for yourself when using conventional pedals.

Back