Pedalboard Pictures!

Kennethc where did u get your board? And for how much?

Ive run out off space on my current board. And i want something lightweight.

lol.. now i see that half of your pedalboard consists of pedals that used to be mine.. anyway.. nice setup.. not using the magicstomp?

shioks76: It's a Westfield bag from Esden Trading @ Sim Lim Sq. $35. A good bag for the price def...but it's getting too small for me.

imcorn: hehe sheesh i'm ur most loyal customer ma, told u! Actually I let go of the magicstomp liao, my friend needed it more than I did. I'm happy with ur small clone, though I dunno if the nano clone will be similar (I know circuitry is similar, n it takes up less space, but dunno if the sound is comparable. Small clone is v good for me!)

well.. the nano clone doesn't have the depth switch.. so if u like the depth switch.. then i'd say "stick with the small clone" 8)

YAY!

Performance setup:

47b6ce38b3127cce98548e9a29d40000001.jpg

Dude, i'll have to ban you for trying to gimme vertigo from this pic :lol:

Do you pour the bottle of dunlop over your pedal switches for smoother clicking? Cloth for wiping the knobs to prevent clouding? Why cover the soundtank!!!! Disgraceful to own a non boutique pedal huh!???!?!? INFIDEL!

extreme left and right are both loopers, while the one in the middle with a toggle switch should be the rehoused CE-2. That's as much as i can remember from his previous setup, unless otherwise 8)

ShredCow said:
YAY!

Performance setup:

Whoa dude.. Spacey shot.. 8O

Did you DIY the loopers? If so, where'd you go to drill the holes in the enclosure? Ironically, that's the step I find the most difficult.. Solder perf board with oversized iron tip, ok.. Drill holes in a metal box, not ok.. :( Doh.. The last time I built a stompbox, I used the drill press at uni.. Now I'm working so access is very limited.. I also tried using a hand drill.. Almost killed myself.. :D

edo83 said:
Dude, i'll have to ban you for trying to gimme vertigo from this pic

Do you pour the bottle of dunlop over your pedal switches for smoother clicking? Cloth for wiping the knobs to prevent clouding? Why cover the soundtank!!!! Disgraceful to own a non boutique pedal huh!???!?!? INFIDEL!.

Eh eh... it was a live shot from a SOFTie @ the performance lah... hehe, i thought it was a cool shot!

The bottle is not dunlop, its stringlife! I dunno. I hate it when my strings rust after 1 performance...

The soundtank is my secret weapon. I love that delay.

ciel said:
tsk tsk disgraceful..... and look at those shoes look at those shoes!!

Oh my god call the fashion police.

Wah lau! I like those shoes LOH! :lol: Doc Martins, they shall last me the greater part of my life. Hopefully 2 years.

leecs said:
You changed quite alot of stuffs there. whats the silver stompboxes for? Im curious.

Yeap, edo got it right... its a looper for 2 loops, clean and dirty, with a tuner out. The plain metal enclosure with 1 footswitch is a heavily modified CE-2... some of the new tones from this baby extend wayyyy beyond the coolness of the stock pedal.

The extreme right box is a TB looper for the Soundtank. I didn't like the way the buffer in that pedal affected my tone so I put it in a TB loop. I don't leave my delay on all the time.

Finally, le_Doucereux , its a looper from Loop Master, available @ Ty Music. Its at a good price, and I did some experimenting with other loopers to find out what would suit my needs. This did it at a good price.

ee

What ever it is guys, i really enjoy seeing at all ur pedal set-up. seriously i like to have what u guys have. but i dont knoe where to start. when comes to pedals, i realli got knoe idea how and what to find. But again, thanks to all u guys in this thread for giving me the encouragement to have my own pedal set-up. really learn alot from u guys in here.
Hail my fellow SOFTIES.....

:rock: :rock: :rock: :supz: :supz: :supz: :supz: :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032 :smt032

Back